Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lockdown:79 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos,121 Suspects Arrested. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown:79 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos,121 Suspects Arrested. (274 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) / COVID-19: 500 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos By Police Over Massive Gridlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown:79 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos,121 Suspects Arrested. by DAVIDAZ: 3:04pm On May 06, 2020
The Lagos State Police command has disclosed that it arrested 121 people for violating the blackout time forced by the government, Monday, to relax the lockdown designed at containing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Also, 58 people were arrested for having their face mask on,79 vehicles were impounded during the embargo hours.

Spokesman for the command, DSP Elkana Bala, who made the information available stated that, alleged the arrested suspects alongside 148 others arrested over the weekend for violating lockdown order, were charged to Court, in this manner bringing the total number of suspects charged to court Tuesday alone, to 325.

Click on the link below to read full story:
https://gistupafrica.com/lockdown79-vehicles-impounded-in-lagos121-suspects-arrested/

Re: Lockdown:79 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos,121 Suspects Arrested. by nony43(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2020
Here in Aba police don blow with this Pandemic, I skipped been arrested by them four different times and they have been impounding cars and arresting people upandan
Re: Lockdown:79 Vehicles Impounded In Lagos,121 Suspects Arrested. by AudioNews(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
I no Mention name ooo

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do / Fake Sabbath Female Pastor Caught In Anambra State I Fetish Items Burnt / An X-ray On The Shady Deals In Nigerian Oil And Gas Sector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.