Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre (18938 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by netmillionaires(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2020
Oga na LIVE no be LEAVE. I no wan hear say Jesus come, come remember you and decides to vomit you from people wet dey enter because you talk am.

No be me talk am o. Na Wetin u talk I dey reiterate.

Ifesinachi22:
Enternal... Enternal life... Enternal.. Enternal life... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul... I want to [b]leave[\b] enternal life God save my soul...
Oh my saviour... When you want to collect your people remember me oh Lord, Remember oh Lord, When you come to collect your people, Remember me oh Lord, My God...
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by clevybrown(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Enternal... Enternal life... Enternal.. Enternal life... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul...
Oh my saviour... When you want to collect your people remember me oh Lord, Remember oh Lord, When you come to collect your people, Remember me oh Lord, My God...
Is there any such thing as enternal I guess u meant to type "Eternal"
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
That is why this Infectious disease control bill needs to be passed so that those idiots absconding will face the full wrath of the law.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by rojamide(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
Why are these guys running away from their PPA?

thank you for asking why...there has been rumours of people being isolated without testing positive... don't you think they fled because they are aware they ain't positive?...that everything is just a Russ....maybe or maybe not..trust me no sane Nigerian will want to leave if truly tested positive except they are not getting adequate treatment.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Weblord2000(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
clevybrown:
Is there any such thing as enternal I guess u meant to type "Eternal"
perfectionist must you correct him
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Clothingonline9(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
Oyo state God help us
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
I think it's high time government starts disclosing the residents of Rona patients or lgs that have a high case of infection, so that other people will know where to avoid
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Dollabiz: 5:42pm On May 06, 2020
How
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Temptee101(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2020
Those who ran away should be interviewed.

There must be something happening we don't know which these governors and NCDC are not telling us.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by SaintLucia: 5:55pm On May 06, 2020
OLODO GOVERNOR

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
obicoolnino:
I just keep wondering why we keep hearing this kind of news, is there no security in the isolation centres This country is gone for good.
if you are security man and you see a Coronavirus patient running towards you, tell me the truth won't you run away? Is it not Nigerian government that will give security people one
N100 mask and small plastic helmet?

1 Like

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Dilluted(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2020
The thing weak me quote author=ignis post=89256617]Any patient of COVID-19 that abscond the isolation center is putting his life and that of his family at risk.
There is no sense or wisdom in such act.

I don't understand this mathematics. So because 2 absconded, the active cases reduced by 2 automatically?[/quote]
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by optimus106(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
obicoolnino:
I just keep wondering why we keep hearing this kind of news, is there no security in the isolation centres This country is gone for good.

Kai this your comments speaks volumes

If not for this coronavirus matter I for Roger you sth...

1 Like

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by eph12(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
Arturitoroman:
they should stop saying these nonsense

are they no security there or what?

how tf will a patient just escape.

this is BS

Attempting to physically restrain covid19 patients will put them at risk. You should know this
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by eph12(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
I think it's high time government starts disclosing the residents of Rona patients or lgs that have a high case of infection, so that other people will know where to avoid
This is what the government is avoiding, stigmatization
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 06, 2020
Wickedfact:
Two absconded and without making efforts to locate them, you concluded that they relocated to where they came from.

Don't mind him, his not ashamed to say active cases is now 31.
Audio Gov.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by apesinola001: 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol. No wonder HoR wants to turn NCDC DG into a 21st century Hitler.

Such people should be shot on sight, really.

To be brutally honest though Nigeria is accelerating towards failed-statism.

I concur
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Ayt27(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
Any patient of COVID-19 that abscond the isolation center is putting his life and that of his family at risk.

I don't understand this mathematics. So because 2 absconded, the active cases reduced by 2 automatically?

Actually he said being MANAGED by the state, While in totality the active cases are 33 the 31 active cases are being managed by the state.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by bizzibodi(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
Police that knows how to arrest innocent citizens will now see those goons & flee.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
Any patient of COVID-19 that abscond the isolation center is putting his life and that of his family at risk.

I don't understand this mathematics. So because 2 absconded, the active cases reduced by 2 automatically?

Confusion everywhere. grin
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by delvzy(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2020
Can't seyi Makinde do something about these people trooping in from the north abeg.
Regular checkup should be made on the movement of essential goods and also testing should improve in oyo state.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2020
They absconded probably because of the state of the isolation centre. No adequate ventilation, poor health care facilities etc.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by UNUKHASO: 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
obicoolnino:
THE SECURITY YOU PROVIDES FACE MASK,HAND GLOVES AND SANITIZER FOR HIS PROTECTION ABI
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2020
Why did they let them escape. How will they prevent community transmission of the virus when they are allowing those infected to escape.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by gbagyiza: 7:25pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
Any patient of COVID-19 that abscond the isolation centre is putting his life and that of his family at risk.
There is no sense or wisdom in such an act.

I don't understand these mathematics. So because 2 absconded, the active cases reduced by 2 automatically?

Did you watch the news in Gombe state where patients of covid19 protested against authority negligence on them? They said they were left with only the gateman in the isolation centre, no food, no drugs, no medical personnel to take care of them. They have abandoned them, now tell me why they will not run away? We r not serious in this country.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by banio: 7:25pm On May 06, 2020
References:
Executive Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1258012429201653761?s=19

It's obvious the government is not feeding or giving medication to these covid-19 patients.
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Tife20: 7:26pm On May 06, 2020
hmmmm
ok
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Offpoint: 7:50pm On May 06, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Enternal... Enternal life... Enternal.. Enternal life... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul... I want to leave enternal life God save my soul...
It's spelled *ETERNAL* not *ENTERNAL*
Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by Offpoint: 7:54pm On May 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
Why are these guys running away from their PPA?
PPA?

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by seglabsy(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2020
adewale6588:
and this yeye Seyi Makinde still had d gut to share this story,
was there no security, nurse or doctor on duty at all abi iru kwaniri wo wa ni wa byii.

walahi otisumi
walahi o serious.

1 Like

Re: 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre by kennyz247(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2020
obicoolnino:
u fit come help dem do security work for the isolation center abeg.....d salaries is excellent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.