Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products (1173 Views)

Pls How Do I Get A School Software That Manages Students Data? / List Of Nigerian Software That Compete Globally / Is Programming A Talent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products by lisenced: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2011
Hello everyone.

I am new on this forum and my purpose of joining is to see if i can meet the needs of people.

I am presently working on a software that will reveal to its owner the percentage content of all materials in products like Effective Liquid Detergent, Car Wash, Cooking Gel,Toilet Bowl Cleanser and Effective Toilet Deodorant.  What the software should do is ask of the quantity of which material or chemical you have then it will do the rest of the calculations for you to know the quantity of the rest you will be put in and ofcourse the procedures involved.

This is going to be the first of its kind in this country and in the history of Nigeria.

I don't care if anybody will want to do same but mine is going to be astounding.

I seek your opinion to this and what prize tag should be placed on it.  I already know how much to peg it on but I want to feel the house.

D. Lisenced
Re: Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products by Toughluv(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2011
Dats cool n wonderful. U knw cuming from a nigerian. Well as per d price,God will put u tru
Re: Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products by lisenced: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Thank you so much Toughluv. I appreciate you. Its really difficult because of the maths involved. But nothing is impossible for a made up heart like me. More responses please.
Re: Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products by Mobinga: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2011
How do you intend doing that? That doesn't look like a 1 man job
Re: Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products by doncigalo: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2011
@lisenced: Could you let us knw why we would need a software in the firstplace to tell us wot a bottle of washing up liquid contains Theres a piece of paper at the back of the bottle that has that info!
Re: Programming A Software That Reveal The Fomulation of Industrial Products by sweetpawn1: 12:46am On Oct 30, 2011
^^^
Chie! @doncigalo you are a dream killer!
You've talked sense that has made the guy run away!

(1) (Reply)

Is It All About Programming Alone? / Javascript And HTML / How Do I Locate D Java Editor In Visual Studio 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.