Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Latest Inestment! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Inestment! (902 Views)

Five Companies That Have Been Paying Me 70% Return On My Inestment Every 6 Mont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Inestment! by Aduks(f): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hello dear nairaland users, please i want to know how far this is true about the latest investment in town today such as WEALTH SOLUTION, PENNYWISE INVESTMENT, SILVERTRUST GLOBAL INVESTMENT and so on.

I was told if i procure like 21 slots (like shares) after maturity period of minimum of 6weeks and maximum of 9weeks (my pay off will be N100, 000 and so on.

Of course i have visited their website and called their agents for enquires as many would suggest, sure they said it is real, some of my colleaque are already investors, but i want to play wise before i take such risk by throwing this to the users of nairaland if this is really real.
Re: Latest Inestment! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2007
go to the risky business section and read all you can about it you should be ok

(1) (Reply)

Can One get Scammed By First Bank? / Why Waste Precious Surfing Time / Where Is The Board For E-gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.