Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... (469 Views)

If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue / $4.9 Billion Fresh Loans: NW And SW Zones Get Highest Project Allocations / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by mancanoe: 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
Please clarify, if South east is on the same level of poverty with North west and north East, then why is the national social register not reflecting the same in terms of numbers of beneficiaries.... Please I need response devoid of tribal banters.

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by NGpatriot: 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
As usual, illogical, baseless, sentimental and emotional narratives.

OP, sit down somewhere with this rubbish,

This poverty think dey pain these Igbos sha

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by mancanoe: 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
Please understand and comprehend my very simple question.
Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by mancanoe: 5:42pm On May 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

I need clarification please, not banter.

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by totit: 5:44pm On May 06, 2020
mancanoe:
Please clarify, if South east is on the same level of poverty with North west and north East, then why is the national social register not reflecting the same in terms of numbers of beneficiaries... Please I need response devoid of tribal banters.

The Gov chooses whoever it wants to.
Wasn't it obvious that the North and... are likely the most affected region?
Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by NGpatriot: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
mancanoe:
I need clarification please, not banter.

NBS don clarify the matter so stop beating up a dead horse with your own made up and irrelevant rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by totit: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by mancanoe: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin
Please I need clarification.

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by totit: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

I am telling you. No be small mata at all grin grin
Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by NGpatriot: 5:47pm On May 06, 2020
totit:

I am telling you. No be small mata at all grin grin

They need to put them on suicide watch for real.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by totit: 5:48pm On May 06, 2020
The North and the SW are likely the most affected region. Isn't that enough?

grin
Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by totit: 5:49pm On May 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

They need to put them on suicide watch for real.

grin grin

I have a gift for the OP.

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by mancanoe: 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
Answers needed please...
Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
Seriously government need to lockdown down Nigeria without any palliative let see who is really poor cheesy and who will form gangs again to disturb people sleep cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Re: If SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With Nw And Ne.... by kemback2220003: 6:11pm On May 06, 2020
This is pure injustice, and a very intelligent observation...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘it’s An Insult To Be Struggling To Enter Govt House With Cows On The Road / Urhobo, Biafra, Oduduwa And The Sins Of Old / A ‘Good Setback’ By 60 Years - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.