Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game (3794 Views)

100% Sure Game (play Now) / Sure Game For Today / Sure Game 27/08/2017 Don't Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2020
topsam1:
I agree wit you bro.... Even if for just a week

Ahhhh
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2020
Adamkeyj:
am interested too bro..08138933467

Ahhhhhhhh
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by Adeyeancah(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2020
olayiwola4u:
So many people are still disturbing me despite the fact that we are no longer accepting members so that we can keep WINNING without having issues.

Mr. Olayiwola , squeeze me in to the group abeg. i will really appreciate it. thanks in anticipation. don't say ahhhh oh lol...
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2020
Adeyeancah:
Mr. Olayiwola , squeeze me in to the group abeg. i will really appreciate it. thanks in anticipation. don't say ahhhh oh lol... 08094513483

I know what to do...watdssap me

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2020
LESSON: NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE IS FAKE

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by Itzgrace: 12:02pm On May 12, 2020
Abeg please add thank you God bless you
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2020
Itzgrace:
Abeg please add thank you God bless you

Ms...g me
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2020
GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by IndianRomeo: 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
Pls, add me sir. 08075565185
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by Adamkeyj(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Ahhhhhhhh
yea bro pls just find a way to patch me in
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2020
IndianRomeo:
Pls, add me sir. 08075565185

Let me see to it. Where do you reside?
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2020
Adamkeyj:
yea bro pls just find a way to patch me in

I will see to it
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by Adamkeyj(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2020
olayiwola4u:

I will see to it
thanks bro
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by seunowa(f): 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
olayiwola4u:
I can't just believe baba Ijebu can do this... I device a sure method of getting A DAILY BANKER.

When I discovered this method, I played with small amount for several weeks. The daily results always have the number I get.

I knew over time baba Ijebu will do something to my account, that is why I usually play late before the draw is drawn so that the number will not be changed.

Last night, I decided to play early. I play for 3 games at once. For sure, as usual, I knew it would play my number in the first, or second or third game. When I checked the result, I login to my account, but I was surprised my account has been suspended.

BABA IJEBU IN TROUBLE.

I WONT GIVE UP...at most, I won't play online again.
Sorry bro, reason me too. I reside in Lagos
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2020
seunowa:

Sorry bro, reason me too. I reside in Lagos

I will see to it...msg me
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by akorcy(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
Pls help me, I just stumbled on your tread, even if it's for a week, just add me to the WhatsApp group.
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2020
akorcy:
Pls help me, I just stumbled on your tread, even if it's for a week, just add me to the WhatsApp group.

I will see to it
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
God has been Wonderful...although the profit margin for this last one is low.

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by akorcy(m): 5:57am On May 14, 2020
Nice job you are doing, pls don't forget to consider some of us that just stumbled on this thread....
God bless you
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=akorcy post=89524672]Nice job you are doing, pls don't forget to consider some of us that just stumbled on this thread....
God bless you[/quote
Thank you
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2020
God has always been wonderful...

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2020
I couldn't believe someone could post false info about me after rendering a selfless service.

This life...you need to be careful in helping people. I think it is better to make people pay for your hard work rather than enjoy it for free.

Not everyone appreciate freebies.

Thanks to this person who appreciated it alongside several other people who have Shew their gratitude

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by enochogaga(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2020
olayiwola4u:
I couldn't believe someone could post false info about me after rendering a selfless service.

This life...you need to be careful in helping people. I think it is better to make people pay for your hard work rather than enjoy it for free.

Not everyone appreciate freebies.

Thanks to this person who appreciated it alongside several other people who have Shew their gratitude

Let nobody fall for this pety scammer

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by enochogaga(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2020
This is what he sent us after we subscribe his MTN Lumos and make us all lost our hard earn money.

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by Tbusted(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2020
Tbusted from Port Harcourt
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by enochogaga(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2020
I will be bringing all the group chat and games he drops and all the sure bankers games will lost, just imagine we are playing 3 bankers in 6 draws,
And a banker is stake with 890*3= 2,600 to win 9600, and if first draw lost we play another till 6th draw. That how will lost all our money.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by Jeboy(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2020
Quick way to make money. Una dey learn abi?
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2020
enochogaga:
This is what he sent us after we subscribe his MTN Lumos and make us all lost our hard earn money.

Losing your money was out of your lazy attitude of not studying the screenshots.

If you even go to so called babalawo for ritual, you will still have to follow his instruction.

I've dismissed the group in order not to spoil the system. If you feel I did bad by letting out my secret system to you. Let God judge between me and you.

People like you will find it hard to make it in life.
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2020
Tbusted:
Tbusted from Port Harcourt

Okay
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by olayiwola4u(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2020
enochogaga:
I will be bringing all the group chat and games he drops and all the sure bankers games will lost, just imagine we are playing 3 bankers in 6 draws,
And a banker is stake with 890*3= 2,600 to win 9600, and if first draw lost we play another till 6th draw. That how will lost all our money.

If you are saying the truth...show the screenshots of your winnings and your lost...

Papers and online transactions cannot lie.

I even said I will pay you every dime you've spent for baba Ijebu, CAN YOU IMAGINE? THE MONEY YOU SPENT FOR HIM...NOT ME. He couldn't provide any evidence.

I think this guy needs to be checked...
Re: Baba Ijebu Suspend My Account Due To My Sure Game by enochogaga(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Losing your money was out of your lazy attitude of not studying the screenshots.

If you even go to so called babalawo for ritual, you will still have to follow his instruction.

I've dismissed the group in order not to spoil the system. If you feel I did bad by letting out my secret system to you. Let God judge between me and you.

People like you will find it hard to make it in life.

What is this one talking about? What instructions are u talking about? Is it only me that didn't follow the instructions as u Said? But everybody lost, funny u, u drop a games u dont even play, u drop numbers as the banker and we play. Am only trying not to let anyone fall for Ur pety scamming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agali Goes Bankrupt, Sells N150m Property / Should Siasia Call Yakubu To Rescue Eagles Against Guinee ? / Paul Pogba And Romelu Lukaku Spotted Hanging Out With Dencia In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.