Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment (21596 Views)

When People Say Tinubi Is Finished L, Here's What They Mean (photo) / APC Represents Renewed Hope - Seyi Tinubi Tells Miyetti Allah / Tinubi Is Still Working Working Hard Even After Winnin At The Convention. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Roon9(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2020
Nicr
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by OKTolu: 8:50pm On May 06, 2020
nice advice, thumbs up
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by xreal: 8:51pm On May 06, 2020
Go tell your dad all that, he needs it the most.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by ayanbaba2(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

I remember when super eagle once played at abeokuta boys were expecting Mikel obi and some guys to drop something and I wonder where he will see that from the middle of the pitch or from the referee?

from the referee... chaiiii!!

Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by SimplePlan34: 8:55pm On May 06, 2020
This one just dey prepare to become governor of lagos state.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Kobicove(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
In Nigeria, once you don't give people money or edible stuff you didn't give anything - they will interpret the time you are trying to spend with them as wasting their time, they will see your moneyless concern as mocking them and your attention as poke-nosing into their business

Ever wonder why foreign celebrities give their fans signatures, hand shake and hug and that's more than enough for the fans? I've never seen a celebrity give signature in Nigeria here people will expect a celebrity that are on stage or jugging to give them money, I remember when super eagle once played at abeokuta boys were expecting Mikel obi and some guys to drop something and I wonder where he will see that from the middle of the pitch or from the referee?

You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by ovonramwen: 9:08pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by SweetCunt97(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
Oga run for office..Nigeria needs people like u
Na so dem dey easily hoodwink Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by PropertyBuying(f): 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
chrisgustave:
this son of bullion van carrier sef dey talk and advice?
God bless him more.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by princejones(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
nice peice
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Curiouscity(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
In Nigeria, once you don't give people money or edible stuff you didn't give anything - they will interpret the time you are trying to spend with them as wasting their time, they will see your moneyless concern as mocking them and your attention as poke-nosing into their business

Ever wonder why foreign celebrities give their fans signatures, hand shake and hug and that's more than enough for the fans? I've never seen a celebrity give signature in Nigeria here people will expect a celebrity that are on stage or jugging to give them money, I remember when super eagle once played at abeokuta boys were expecting Mikel obi and some guys to drop something and I wonder where he will see that from the middle of the pitch or from the referee?

The only sensible comment.

The article is not meant for Nigerian audience. Except, maybe pizza, and coffee have become staples in Nigerian homes.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by infogenius(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2020
No 1, 2 and 3 involves financial investments.
Nice article though.

No 1 and 3 u go buy airtime.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Sixfeetbelle: 10:17pm On May 06, 2020
Help4Tony:
I've read a book about him, he's a very smart and creative young man. Kudos

Who is he?
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Coolzy: 10:37pm On May 06, 2020
AbbeyvanPersie:

or you visit www.tabitha.ng to give help
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Yakyah: 10:49pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by doncum(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2020
But this is very true na... Not everyine has money to give but there are other ways to give.
Sibrah:
Trash
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by doncum(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2020
Lol
Curiouscity:

The only sensible comment.

The article is not meant for Nigerian audience. Except, maybe pizza, and coffee have become staples in Nigerian homes.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by doncum(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2020
He tell you say he wan run?
SimplePlan34:
This one just dey prepare to become governor of lagos state.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by doncum(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2020
What did your father carry? I thought we were meant to be civil her?

chrisgustave:
this son of bullion van carrier sef dey talk and advice?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by LegacyB: 5:50am On May 07, 2020
I really appreciate this write up.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by PropertyXpert: 6:01pm On May 07, 2020
Did you know that with just 750k , you can get a nice 100 by 100 piece of lbnd in delta state?
interested? Call 09032994670
also check out the nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/5842237/purchase-cheap-100-100-land for more info
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Printerscanner: 7:59pm On May 07, 2020
IlovePMB:
Good son of a bad man

That's better than you, a bad son of a bad man.
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by xtravanganza20(m): 5:03am On May 08, 2020
Bitcoin and gift cards are here to stay.
This is our main line of business.

Welcome to Xtravaganza Investments.
Get your PSN cards from us as well as other gift cards and bitcoin @ N250/$.
We also buy giftcards and bitcoin from you as well @ N400/$.
NO minimum orders!!
3 minutes transaction times or less.
We operate in partnership with huge retail stores across USA and Europe.
NO middlemen are involved as we work directly with the source.
This is how we are able to deliver at these FANTASTIC prices!!!
Long term partners are welcome.
God is the Greatest...

Add us on whatsapp: +234 9045456836
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by greenalwaz: 4:25pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment by Itzhandy: 11:40am On May 13, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dennis Osadebay's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead / APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.