Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

UK Manipulating Young People To Censor anyone Questioning Gates Virus Narrative - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Manipulating Young People To Censor anyone Questioning Gates Virus Narrative (374 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. / Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Manipulating Young People To Censor anyone Questioning Gates Virus Narrative by MichaelDuf: 7:54pm On May 06, 2020
Now they're manipulating young people to censor anyone questioning the Gates 'virus' narrative - 

23 young people from the UK, Ireland and Romania have formed a new group to root out misinformation and fake news about COVID-19 in a bid to stop it spreading online and doing harm. The Youth Against Misinformation group will help track and record evidence of misinformation to help analyse emerging trends and create a real-time picture of how fake news about COVID-19 is spreading online, as well as report these posts to social media platforms to have them removed. 

Trained and supported by youth organisation Restless Development and the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), the group of volunteers will also educate social media users who are inadvertently sharing misinformation by pointing them towards trusted sources such as the World Health Organisation. 

UK, A MEMBER OF YOUTH AGAINST MISINFORMATION, SAID: 
“I experienced the impact of misinformation, fuelled by racism and xenophobia, first hand during the ebola outbreak in 2016. Being black and part African, people accused me of having the virus and spreading it around. I jumped at the chance to take a stand against people spreading misinformation. We want more young people to join our efforts, so if you want to help stop the spread of dangerous misinformation online, then get in touch.” 

*Name has been changed to protect the volunteer’s identity

https://www.davidicke.com/article/569828/now-theyre-manipulating-young-people-censor-anyone-questioning-gates-virus-narrative-ccdhate-restlessdev
Re: UK Manipulating Young People To Censor anyone Questioning Gates Virus Narrative by DanseMacabre(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2020
Lol I don't see anything resembling manipulation here o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Manipulating Young People To Censor anyone Questioning Gates Virus Narrative by MichaelDuf: 8:25pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol I don't see anything resembling manipulation here o.

The idea is to make anyone questioning the government narrative a vilian
Re: UK Manipulating Young People To Censor anyone Questioning Gates Virus Narrative by budaatum: 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
MichaelDuf:

The idea is to make anyone questioning the government narrative a vilian

(1) (Reply)

Tara Reade Accused Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault..who Do You Believe And Why? / Is Donald Trump Actually Helping America? / Watch Building Collapse As 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Turkey And Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.