Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Diary Of K-drama Addict - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diary Of K-drama Addict (253 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / List Of Top 5 Sites To Download And Stream Korean Movies (k-drama) / BBNaija: Poster Of K.Brule On Keke In Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of K-drama Addict by Belmaritz: 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
Dear diary,
Today I saw the DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN,as i went to seek LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT it led me to the LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA.I followed the GOBLIN with the hope of finding the MAN FROM ANOTHER PLANET,but then he had to REPLY 1988.Alone I traveled to Seoul through the TUNNEL�I found my PERSONAL TASTE in a SECRET ROMANCE indulging in a PLAYFUL KISS with a SUSPICIOUS PARTNER.But the bro-mance in MAN TO MAN didn't stop me from loving BAD GUYS,a VOICE called out " SAVE ME ".So I said PERSEVERE GO HAE RA for the MOONLOVERS are on their way.I saw BLOOD splattered everywhere in TWO WORLDS, terrified I called the GOOD DOCTOR who came along with DOCTORS to save the day like a NICE GUY, but they couldn't match up with ROMANTIC DOCTOR KIM during surgery.
WOMAN OF DIGNITY did beat STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON in ratings but I still gat mad love for WEIGHT LIFTING FAIRY. " OH MY VENUS " John Kim said when he saw ANOTHER OH HAE YOUNG in a meeting with his EX GIRLFRIEND'S CLUB.So he told her " I booked a reservation at a FLOWER BOY RAMEN SHOP to spend TOMMOROW WITH YOU ".......

To be continued......

Share yours to make it interesting �(cheers)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win A 20,000 Naira Jumia Voucher For Just 5 Minutes Of Your Time! / Mike Bamiloye's Ministery Set To Launch Children Film Academy / The Best Manga App/reader In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.