Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,514 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. (267 Views)

Unemployed Graduate Takes To Streets To Beg For Job (Photos) / Unemployed UI Law Graduate Cries Out For Help, Shows Her Degrees / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
Its totally Exclusive I need just one good and loyal motor park marketer in benin.

We will work almost as partners. I assure that this job would feed you daily throughout this lockdown and beyond.

I need someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, or feel too dignified to work under certain conditions.

If interested drop your means of contacts. WhatsApp will do.
Re: Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. by dukeprince50: 9:46pm On May 06, 2020
jmayor098:
Its totally Exclusive I need just one good and loyal motor park marketer in benin.

We will work almost as partners. I assure that this job would feed you daily throughout this lockdown and beyond.

I need someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, or feel too dignified to work under certain conditions.

If interested drop your means of contacts. WhatsApp will do.
why don't u drop ur own so the person can contact u, what do I know sef
Re: Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
why don't u drop ur own so the person can contact u, what do I know sef
Re: Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. by iaamxavier(m): 2:36am On May 07, 2020
What exactly is the person marketing at the park

You don't just expect people to contact you without knowing what they may end up doing
Re: Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 07, 2020
Still open.
Re: Are You Unemployed? And Broke, Can You Sell At The Motorpark/markets Come In. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 07, 2020
iaamxavier:
iWhat exactly is the person marketing at the park

You don't just expect people to contact you without knowing what they may end up doing

Such enquiries can be made when he/she contacts me. If the said person does not have interests in the job after then. He/she can leave. No compulsions.

Everyone please use this opportunity to Note: please don't contact me if you're too corporate or reserved to work under the said conditions. save me the trouble. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nine (9) Tips To Meet Undergraduate Research Project Deadline / How Can I Over Come This. / [2020] New Release Actual Nutanix NCP-5.10 Dumps For Guaranteed Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.