Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. (2645 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Introducing Piggyvest — The Future Of Savings And Investments / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 06, 2020
Hello nairalanders..
My name is Godswill. Business Developer With safeplux in Abuja.

The thread focuses on businesses you can engange, invest and make decent profits.

Knowledge is Wealth.
I hope you find this thread useful and enlightful.

Let's gets started ������������

Will be dropping Business Ideas, Strategies and Vendors from time to time... Kindly follow page...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Ogborokiri(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2020
following sir
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good evening..
I posted about a business idea but it was brought down...

However I will try posting 1business idea today.

And I with try updating this page as regular as possible...

Safeplux is aimed at providing source of revenue for business enthusuans by highlighting different channels to grow income.

Please feel free to identify with us...

Feel free to drop your ideas too.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Diagram below

This is a diaper sold for $0.03 per piece.
Thats about #11 per piece. Let's assume
We are purchasing 10,000 pieces.
Now thats #11*10'0000 pieces=#11,000.
Let's assume this weighs up to 1cbm.
Now for sea shipping we can spend upto
#100,000 for international sea shipping
Which takes 45-60days to reach Lagos.
Total money spent on procurement and logistics is
#210,000,remember you bought 10,000 pieces.
Hence #210,000/10,000, will give you your unit price of #21
So lets put our final cost price at #21.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by ProtectMyMoney: 1:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Safeplux:
Diagram below

So, Money for clearing, transportation, loading and unloading is not part of unit cost?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bemagnify: 2:39am On Jun 05, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

So, Money for clearing, transportation, loading and unloading is not part of unit cost?

He is still calculating sir. Please allow him land.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

I was banned before I could drop the concluding part of the post...

Will be updating later today...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Safeplux:

I was banned before I could drop the concluding part of the post...

Will be updating later today...

We are following u
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Safeplux:
Diagram below

I also found many buyer on 1688 and I believe if I can chat with them on Whatsapp they tend to reduce price when they kmle u are buying more and will be their constant buyer

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
bamidele89:

I also found many buyer on 1688 and I believe if I can chat with them on Whatsapp they tend to reduce price when they kmle u are buying more and will be their constant buyer

After posting the last part I get banned and post removed...

I really don't know the reason for all this. Just got unbanned today.

Let me try again to post the remaining part, if you don't see it. Means have been banned again...
��
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by bamidele89: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2020
We are waiting
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Olayinka777(m): 4:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Cost of sea shipping for 1cbm is not even anywhere near 100k
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Fxmanager(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2020
OK. Following.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 15, 2020
I got banned again guys.

Just kindly go to Instagram and follow us there, @safeplux

You will find the complete document there on our page.

Our next topic will be "Condom business development and marketing strategies for profit and capital generation."
On Instagram

Since nairaland no let me rest.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Olayinka777:
Cost of sea shipping for 1cbm is not even anywhere near 100k

Your opinion though... Whenever you are ready to understand and learn, feel free to contact me.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Fxmanager:
OK. Following.

@safeplux
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Check the slides out.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Your opinions and inquiries are highly welcomed.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Note, cost used for the logistics and movement of the product includes both local delivery within China, international delivery to Lagos and local delivery or pickup from warehouse.

They are other great business ideas out there.

It will shock you that even distribution of sweets, all this mento and Centre fresh from vietnam is fetching a lot of millions for those running it.
People importing this products have capital to, at the end use you and I to run their marketing and deliveries using bikes and vehicles, and they end up paying them not more than 40k especially in Abuja

You too can do big things. Just find your nitche and work to achieve that business goals...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2020
NEXT TOPIC WILL BE "CONDOM BUSINESS START UP".

HAVE A. GREAT DAY.

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 15, 2020
bamidele89:

You are so correct... Just like I said at the concluding part if the diaper explanations, " its best to buy at 40hq container, about 420,000pieces. " here the price will be so low that the profit you will realize will amount to over 200%.

LETS NOT FORGET THAT IN WHOLESALE AND DISTRIBUTORSHIP, YOU NEED MOBILITY.

HENCE YOU WILL NEED A LOGISTIC BIKE.
NOW YOU CAN ALSO GENERATE INCOME FROM THE BIKE ALSO BY DEVELOPING YOUR OWN LOGISTIC FIRM, WHERE YOU CARRY OUT DELIVERIES FOR OTHER BUSINESSES.

I KNOW HOW MANY DELIVERIES SAFEPLUX MAKES A DAY. AND EACH IS ABOUT #1000-#2500.

IMAGINE YOU MAKE 10DELIVERIES LEAST EVERYDAY AT #1000 EACH. THAT WILL GIVE YOU #10,000 DAILY. Thats for a day. Now for a month (24days) least you can get I'd #240,000.

You can pay your driver #25,000-#30,000
Fuel and servicing #50,000.
Hence operation cost will be #80,000 Max.

You will be left with virtual profit of ##160,000. How much does a graduate make a month.

Do not under rate any business....

Let's be productive and think outside the box.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Safeplux:

You are so correct... Just like I said at the concluding part if the diaper explanations, " its best to buy at 40hq container, about 420,000pieces. " here the price will be so low that the profit you will realize will amount to over 200%.

LETS NOT FORGET THAT IN WHOLESALE AND DISTRIBUTORSHIP, YOU NEED MOBILITY.

HENCE YOU WILL NEED A LOGISTIC BIKE.
NOW YOU CAN ALSO GENERATE INCOME FROM THE BIKE ALSO BY DEVELOPING YOUR OWN LOGISTIC FIRM, WHERE YOU CARRY OUT DELIVERIES FOR OTHER BUSINESSES.

I KNOW HOW MANY DELIVERIES SAFEPLUX MAKES A DAY. AND EACH IS ABOUT #1000-#2500.

IMAGINE YOU MAKE 10DELIVERIES LEAST EVERYDAY AT #1000 EACH. THAT WILL GIVE YOU #10,000 DAILY. Thats for a day. Now for a month (24days) least you can get I'd #240,000.

You can pay your driver #25,000-#30,000
Fuel and servicing #50,000.
Hence operation cost will be #80,000 Max.

You will be left with virtual profit of ##160,000. How much does a graduate make a month.

Do not under rate any business....

Let's be productive and think outside the box.

This is another business idea I just dropped...

So I think we should shift the actual topic to another day.... ��

I can't be rushing my bosses here...

Good morning guys. God bless you and all your hustle..

And if you go through my writeups. kindly do well to forgive any bad spelling of sentence.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Olayinka777(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Safeplux:

Your opinion though... Whenever you are ready to understand and learn, feel free to contact me.

No Problem sir! Pls don't get me wrong I'm not trying to counter your claim in anyway o! Would sure contact u.

I have a suggestion why not move the platform to Whatsapp or better still Telegram to avoid this continuous banning.
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Olayinka777(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
bamidele89:

I also found many buyer on 1688
Many "Sellers" u meant to type?
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by coputa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Safeplux:
I got banned again guys.

Just kindly go to Instagram and follow us there, @safeplux

You will find the complete document there on our page.

Our next topic will be "Condom business development and marketing strategies for profit and capital generation."
On Instagram

Since nairaland no let me rest.
what of those that cannot access instagram,facebook would have been better
Re: Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
coputa:
what of those that cannot access instagram,facebook would have been better

You can access information here already. I used picture slides for the presentation...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According To Forbes If Your Business Doesn't Have This,you'll Be Out Of Business / Either The Source Or The Target Account Has Restriction - GTbank / Gt Bank Prepaid Visa Card Vs Zenith Buxz Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.