Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Get 1k Subscribers And 4k Watch Hours In 10days For Your YouTube Channel. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get 1k Subscribers And 4k Watch Hours In 10days For Your YouTube Channel. (810 Views)

How To Get 1k Followers On Your Instagram / Join FES-ONE and Make Steady Cash Legitimately Every 10days / Receive Payments Through Paypal In 24 Hours In Nigeria Without A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 1k Subscribers And 4k Watch Hours In 10days For Your YouTube Channel. by mattgolden: 12:25am On May 07, 2020
Do you know that YouTube is secretly producing multi-millionaires In Nigeria?
See, I will tell you one amazing secret here, I see many people marketing their products, creating whatsapp group for training, that’s very cool, but what if I tell you can easily earn from YouTube partner program just by publishing video on YouTube.

Sound Cool right?
Okay, before I processed.
Do you have any skill at all? Such as:
Comedy
Makeup artist
Tailor
Photography
Web designer
Creative or motivational speaker
Dancing
Teaching
Cake and cake decoration
Cosmetology
And so on.

If yes, look no further about monetizing your YouTube channel. Now is the time to make endless cash on YouTube partnership program ( Purperly known as YouTube Monetization) .

What Is Youtube Monetization And How It Operates?
Dear Friends, less I'll explain to you here.
YouTube monetization is all about making money on the video you uploaded on YouTube by allowing adverts on them. Simple!

How does it work?
YouTube monetization allows you to upload your video and also gives you the chance to make money per each view on your video immediately your monetization is completed. As soon as you monetize your account, a video ads (advertisement) from YouTube company will start appearing on your video before user watch any video. You'll be earning money depending on number of clicks on these ads on your videos.

Once again, let me show you another example.
When you construct a video of your skill, example how to make organic skin cares, you don’t need to spend much on your video unless you want to make it lengthy, encrypt this video and upload it on your YouTube page. As simple as brushing ones teeth.
Many comedians and artist, and many others are living a flashy life which you always wonder what is giving them money, the truth is that not many of them are lucky to get endorsement, before blowing they don’t use jazz neither do many of them do fraud, the secret is YouTube Monetization, but nobody can disclose this to you.

Do you also think all these video that the link is shared on social media is just for fun, they can pursued you to be sharing it, which you normally do but why people keep watching the video they are making their money. In each minute any individual spent in watching this video is equal to $0.15.
That is a big money multiply it by one hour, then consider when watched by over hundreds of people, you can be making more than 46 thousand dollar every year you’re fast in marketing your video.
Dear friends, save the data of telling people do these add this one, just do your video and leave it on YouTube, then do the necessary thing by sharing your link on any social media platform.
This is just a brief of how this platform works; I will encourage contact me now to get a full pdf guild on how this video stuff works.
To setup a YouTube channel and monetize it simple call or reach me whatsapp: 0 8 1 02 9 27 97 8

1 Like

Re: Get 1k Subscribers And 4k Watch Hours In 10days For Your YouTube Channel. by ikh777: 1:18am On May 07, 2020
mattgolden:
See, I will tell you one amazing secret here, I see many people marketing their products, creating whatsapp group for training, that’s very cool, but what if I tell you can easily earn from YouTube partner program just by publishing video on YouTube.

Sound Cool right?
Comedy
Makeup artist
Tailor
Photography
Web designer
Dancing
Teaching
Cake and cake decoration
Cosmetology
And so on.

If yes, look no further about monetizing your YouTube channel. Now is the time to make endless cash on YouTube partnership program ( Purperly known as YouTube Monetization) .

YouTube monetization is all about making money on the video you uploaded on YouTube by allowing adverts on them. Simple!

How does it work?
YouTube monetization allows you to upload your video and also gives you the chance to make money per each view on your video immediately your monetization is completed. As soon as you monetize your account, a video ads (advertisement) from YouTube company will start appearing on your video before user watch any video. You'll be earning money depending on number of clicks on these ads on your videos.

When you construct a video of your skill, example how to make organic skin cares, you don’t need to spend much on your video unless you want to make it lengthy, encrypt this video and upload it on your YouTube page. As simple as brushing ones teeth.
Many comedians and artist, and many others are living a flashy life which you always wonder what is giving them money, the truth is that not many of them are lucky to get endorsement, before blowing they don’t use jazz neither do many of them do fraud, the secret is YouTube Monetization, but nobody can disclose this to you.

Do you also think all these video that the link is shared on social media is just for fun, they can pursued you to be sharing it, which you normally do but why people keep watching the video they are making their money. In each minute any individual spent in watching this video is equal to $0.15.
That is a big money multiply it by one hour, then consider when watched by over hundreds of people, you can be making more than 46 thousand dollar every year you’re fast in marketing your video.
Dear friends, save the data of telling people do these add this one, just do your video and leave it on YouTube, then do the necessary thing by sharing your link on any social media platform.
This is just a brief of how this platform works; I will encourage contact me now to get a full pdf guild on how this video stuff works.
To setup a YouTube channel and monetize it simple call or reach me whatsapp: 0 8 1 02 9 27 97 8

Am interested

1 Like

Re: Get 1k Subscribers And 4k Watch Hours In 10days For Your YouTube Channel. by Christade: 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
mattgolden:

Sound Cool right?
Comedy
Makeup artist
Tailor
Photography
Web designer
Dancing
Teaching
Cake and cake decoration
Cosmetology
And so on.

How does it work?

I m interested

(1) (Reply)

Wells FARGO / Limited Reservations Available: Learn Web Hosting Business Today / Nigeria Oil And Gas 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.