Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,849 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Experience With Car45 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience With Car45 (5136 Views)

Any Experience With. Car45 And Carbarz Dot Com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Car45 by Maxymilliano(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
You have no case Bro, they insisted you should have come for inspection before payment but you chose to be stupid.

Take heart and see what you can recover from the deadbeat you bought

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Car45 by magnetic20: 8:57am On May 07, 2020
The fact that is grade D is the more reason to have inspected it b4 payment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Car45 by dadexcel: 11:03am On May 07, 2020
I actually feel a bit different about this whole thing ...first cars 45 has a car condition grading system starting from grade A to E ...now yours is grade D just one step to the poorest grade of cars you can buy from cars 45 .

Also , to every grading system comes the inspection report on the cars 45 website , each car has it's report . Before we start taking sides , can @op paste the screenshot of the inspection report on this vehicle here for us to see so we can be better informed for we start advising him....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:34am On May 12, 2020
uwakwesab:
During these Lock down I searched for all site to purchase a car until I found one on car45. I saw a corolla 2004 model bank type on their site, the car was a grade D car on their platform for 527,500naira. I called the agent in Charge of that inspection center in Port Harcourt she told me that their is lock down that I can't inspect the car if am not in port Harcourt, which I disagreed with and later agreed to pay for the car knowing with confidence that all cars go through a 200 point inspection bundled with a transparent transaction on Car45. I sent the money complete to their account the agent now assured me that she will park the car at their slot till the lock down is over, because I was happy to have bought a car, I called my friend whom I pleaded with to go and carry the car to his house until the lock down is over, just last week I decided to go and carry the car from Port Harcourt with my barrister friend on getting to my friends house the car I saw on picture was quite different from what I saw in real life, to cut it short the car was a dead car, the rocker panels have rusted both the doors, the papers where last renewed since 2011 with outdated plate number, I was so disappointed and cheated. I took it to their office straight away and quarrelled wit their agents who assured me that the will re sale it after several argument,that I should have insisted on inspection. now the same car45 are pricing me the car for 300k.My barristers is planning on taking them to court for gross misconduct and false Information. I have made several calls to their complaints center but no solution yet meanwhile I left the car and paper document for them in their office and the have being calling me to come and take the car before Tomorrows lock down begins in Ph plz any advice on what to do. Below are the pictures of the car From car45 and real video of the car when I went to carry it

Bro this where you got it wrong 1st Grade A ,B and C are car fair to buy in Cars45 2nd. Why do you pay without inspection 3rd. Why don’t you read all the problems note out on the inspection list of the car ,this will give you clue of what you buying aswel you print the inspection list out and compared it physically when you picking the car if at all you want to in advance. In this case they can won you because they have inspection list for all types of grade car you buying from them to compare wth the physical look of the car .inaddition A And B better in buying from them , C you can buy too so far you read the inspection list and see the problem and you are satisfying in repair it your self then move on to purchase it ,those inspection list are there to kwn the conditions of those cars so you can bargain according to it.
Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:43am On May 12, 2020
chyket:
The fact that the car was a grade D should have put you on alert!!!.

That’s the point bro. If at all he want buy from the Sellect grade. A B C or don’t buy from them aswel no inspection physical before paying atleast the inspection list will ve help him here anything different form the inspection list compared to physical outlook is no go area

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:46am On May 12, 2020
Bigdre31:
There had been a thread on the same car45... they are truly scammers , sad you didn't do proper homework like ask qus on NL. .. sorry o& I pray you get justice

The prob is peoples don’t kwn how to purchase from Cars45 and their inspection list terms that why they fall victims atleast we have such auction site in abroad too
Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:49am On May 12, 2020
Asquare84:
Typical of most Nigerians we think we are very smart hence the guy have seen a very cheap car and want to quickly purchase it before another person overtake him and buy it, hence he threw caution to the wind and payed for a car he has not seen with his eyes

No inspection list print out to compare the physical outlook of the car. I doubt he can not won them becos all the cars problem are list out on the grade you to check the grade problem list before pay then compare it to physical outlook
Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:52am On May 12, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Everyone is blaming the OP, but no one is talking about the company selling scrab. Most Nigerians are just too dishonest

Bro accept they sell scrab why the bro don’t print the inspection list out online before paying for the car ,All cars problem are list out on each grade ,then he can compared to physical outlook. If that’s is done is on a good side on winning but wth this I doubt won them
Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:54am On May 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
You have no case Bro, they insisted you should have come for inspection before payment but you chose to be stupid.

Take heart and see what you can recover from the deadbeat you bought

100% Na he fckup naija problem we don’t abide to rules Atleast we auction site abroad too. He choose the the grade him self. Becos all cars problem are list out on each grade
Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 2:55am On May 12, 2020
dadexcel:
I actually feel a bit different about this whole thing ...first cars 45 has a car condition grading system starting from grade A to E ...now yours is grade D just one step to the poorest grade of cars you can buy from cars 45 .

Also , to every grading system comes the inspection report on the cars 45 website , each car has it's report . Before we start taking sides , can @op paste the screenshot of the inspection report on this vehicle here for us to see so we can be better informed for we start advising him....

Ex

Explain to them my bro. He choose 1 of the worst grade in buying from
Re: My Experience With Car45 by 9japride(m): 3:02am On May 12, 2020
Toyosienna:

Bro accept they sell scrab why the bro don’t print the inspection list out online before paying for the car ,All cars problem are list out on each grade ,then he can compared to physical outlook. If that’s is done is on a good side on winning but wth this I doubt won them
[color=#006600][/color]

If its true, then the guy no try at all. Except the company didn't reveal the issues then the guy might win. But if they did, the guy should forget it and move on.
Re: My Experience With Car45 by frankydeclan(m): 3:03am On May 12, 2020
Please stop casting blame on him,and give him quality advice on how to over come his present predicament
Re: My Experience With Car45 by Toyosienna: 6:17am On May 12, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If its true, then the guy no try at all. Except the company didn't reveal the issues then the guy might win. But if they did, the guy should forget it and move on.

Yes bro ,,mistake most buying from Cars45 do ,,is they allow what they want to control them instead they should be the one to control what they want ,,the low price control them all
Re: My Experience With Car45 by 9japride(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2020
Toyosienna:

Yes bro ,,mistake most buying from Cars45 do ,,is they allow what they want to control them instead they should be the one to control what they want ,,the low price control them all
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. One has to be smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Civic 07/08 American Spec Fully Loaded/navigation...1.68m / 2010 Lexus RX350 Tokumbo For Sale / Super Neat Toks Highlander Limited 2008 (full Options)@4.5M Only ((08096577304

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.