Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

“there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A (7234 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / 2023 Presidency: PDP May Lose Again If Northern Candidate Emerges, Says Okupe / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by fireback: 2:03am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
so northerners have no right to move essential goods to the east ?
if humans are part of this essential goods you're talking about, then there's no need for this interstate lockdown, cos it was declared by the president of the north himself (buhari) to stop the movement of people from one state to another. so where's a trailer loads of up to 40 to 100 almajiri going to in the midst of a national interstate lockdown. they did not only defile interstate lockdown, they also defile social distancing rules. they deserve to be arrested to face the law for deliberately trying to infect other people and for acting above the law.

3 Likes

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 2:06am On May 07, 2020
fireback:
if humans are part of this essential goods you're talking about, then there's no need for this interstate lockdown, cos it was declared by the president of the north himself (buhari). where's a trailer load of up to 40 to 100 almajiri going to in the midst of a national interstate lockdown. they did not only defile interstate lockdown, they also defile social distancing rules. they deserve to be arrested to face the law for deliberately trying to infect other people and for acting above the law.
so every northerner is al majeri? it shall never be well with lord lugard angry

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Abdool9(m): 2:08am On May 07, 2020
Fact sir
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by fireback: 2:11am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
so every northerner is al majeri? it shall never be well with lord lugard angry
if that is the case, let all interstate transporters go back to their nomal business. as long as they make sure they're not carrying any almajiri, after all every passengers is not almajiri. let the Lockdown stop right now.
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Dedetwo(m): 2:11am On May 07, 2020
chrysora:
The arewa Youth leader Yerima Shettima has issued a brief warning to the south eastern governors over the rejection of Northern youth from entering their state’s

This is coming after a viral video was showed across all social media platform following the deportation of almajiris in Nigeria back to their various states.
While speaking further Yerima Shettima reacted over the mass rejection of Northern youth who are been intercepted by the south Eastern Covid-19 taskforce from entering their state’s.

According to him he stated that;
“Nigeria is our home and we have the right to freedom of movement. No south Eastern governor should stop any Northern youths from entering their states even if they are positive to Coronavirus, it is advised to isolate them rather than deporting them back to the states”

Furthermore he also added that;
“There are many Igbos in the North and we are not chasing any of them away If the south-east governors continue in such act in rejecting our Youth’s from entering their land, there will be another war of which every Igbo man must leave the North, It will be a repeat of what happened in 1967.

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/05/06/there-will-be-war-in-nigeria-if-northern-youths-are-rejected-in-southeast-arewa-youth/

Aboki Yerima Shettima, I cannot wait any longer for the war. I wondered how you forgot the freedom of movement when the Almajiris were deported by the governors in north. The Almajiri is a problem created by the north and the north should solve the problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by willyo(m): 2:14am On May 07, 2020
Exc2000:

I knew one way or the other insecure people would bring SouthWest into the mix... I really know , and am not disappointed ..... since you know what makes SW happy then keep your bullshit to your self

Shouldn' had replied ur folly but ingest the basis Amotekun was founded. Mumuni
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by willyo(m): 2:16am On May 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Small boy Shettima is throwing insult in your corner in East and you are worried about Ibadan. Abi do you not understand the gravity of Yerima's statement?
Did i just reply u?
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by willyo(m): 2:17am On May 07, 2020
Sammy07:

This is a forum, I can quote whoever I want freely cheesy
If you are not comfortable, then comment with sense
Good to know u could be scold to obedience
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by AniOmaa: 2:25am On May 07, 2020
Surely this has to be fake right? Hopefully a more authentic media source verifies this nonsense, cause I refuse to believe anyone can be these stupid.
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Osobi32(m): 2:28am On May 07, 2020
Honestly I think guns should be legalised is this country..... I really want this war to come so we can all destroy this country for good. This northerners are just parasites looking for where to drop their misfortune! Despite holding power for decades yet poverty and illiteracy abound in ur region and this fool still has the mouth to talk trash. I just hate this people
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Yobabad: 2:29am On May 07, 2020
Fake news from a local Yoruba Muslim, just hold on a similar thread is coming, Bola Tinubu have start coughing seriously

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Otsam(m): 2:40am On May 07, 2020
But why is it that practically all laws seems not applicable to the north? There’s lockdown, not applicable to them. Inter-State movement bab, not applicable to them, in everything, they rush to intimidate other regions. Kaduna blocked people from Kano, there was and still no threats. So, when their fellow northerner doesn’t want them, other regions should accept even when positive why not allow Lagos to bring some of their positive patients into north? And this hypothetical government will see this war threat as a love speach. What I know is, nothing lasts forever, this phase shall pass.

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by SaintBishop: 2:41am On May 07, 2020
Sammy07:

You guys wanna join Ibos ba?

We've never meddle into the affairs of SS
South south is not a tribe ask the willyo guy which ethnic group in the south south he's from.

Then channel your anger to them.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Ruggedniggaone: 2:47am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
who.is this terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Ikinternational: 2:51am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
are you a member of IPOB?just asking for nairalanders. if you know you know. grin grin

I'm a Nigerian dual citizen with love for all Nigerians till you give me reason to fuvck you up

2 Likes

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by lukui: 3:05am On May 07, 2020
Before passing judgement, how do they receive any southerner that come to visit their region? With smiles or with frowned faces? A killer won't allow a sword to pass over his neck.

Law of karma, what you do to others will be done to you. Nigeria belongs to all, yes we know, but tell them that they are not the only ones in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Nnukwueze: 3:06am On May 07, 2020
yyba:

They do not. It is our land.
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by ChimaAdeoye: 3:16am On May 07, 2020
[s]
chrysora:
The arewa Youth leader Yerima Shettima has issued a brief warning to the south eastern governors over the rejection of Northern youth from entering their state’s

This is coming after a viral video was showed across all social media platform following the deportation of almajiris in Nigeria back to their various states.
While speaking further Yerima Shettima reacted over the mass rejection of Northern youth who are been intercepted by the south Eastern Covid-19 taskforce from entering their state’s.

According to him he stated that;
“Nigeria is our home and we have the right to freedom of movement. No south Eastern governor should stop any Northern youths from entering their states even if they are positive to Coronavirus, it is advised to isolate them rather than deporting them back to the states”

Furthermore he also added that;
“There are many Igbos in the North and we are not chasing any of them away If the south-east governors continue in such act in rejecting our Youth’s from entering their land, there will be another war of which every Igbo man must leave the North, It will be a repeat of what happened in 1967.

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/05/06/there-will-be-war-in-nigeria-if-northern-youths-are-rejected-in-southeast-arewa-youth/
[/s]

Nigeria is overdue for a war!

Fulanis have gone beyond any shred of decency. The time to fight Fulanis should no longer be delayed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 3:22am On May 07, 2020
Nnukwueze:

They do not. It is our land.
OUR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 3:23am On May 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

I'm a Nigerian dual citizen with love for all Nigerians till you give me reason to fuvck you up
simple question, are you a member of IPOB? grin grin
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 3:24am On May 07, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
who.is this terrorist?
RIP English. grin grin
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Nnukwueze: 3:25am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
OUR

Yes Igbo land
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 3:26am On May 07, 2020
Nnukwueze:

Yes Igbo land
Nigerians land

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Nnukwueze: 3:27am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
Nigerians land

Come claim am na
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:28am On May 07, 2020
willyo:
This cannot be true. But if it is, then what the north is driving into every Southerner is pure intimidation. The SW may be happy its happening to SE but gradually it goes round. I'm from SS but i assure the north won't survive another one. Enough

regardless of Yoruba and Igbo political fight here, we can never be happy with what this over grown baby keep ranting about. Osun state Govt do the same that other northern Governors did and their ranting will only finished on social media

despite all their crying like a fool on social media against Amotekun, it was rather reformed but the main objective was never begone because Yoruba mind game is second to none

Yerima is one foolish Hausa boy that some political elites in North sponsored as their frontier because none of these foolish Elders have ever caution him

Southeast have low cases due to the seriousness of mounting their boarder yet this fools want the Governor to be liberal at the detriments of their citizens well-being

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 3:29am On May 07, 2020
Nnukwueze:

Come claim am na
ok tongue
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Ikinternational: 3:35am On May 07, 2020
yyba:
simple question, are you a member of IPOB? grin grin

When I give it to you raw, don't play victim running to report
Troll in peace but don't play with me
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by yyba: 3:37am On May 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

When I give it to you raw, don't play victim running to report
Troll in peace but don't play with me
just yes or no grin

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by ATTemi: 3:46am On May 07, 2020
An illiterate will always be an illiterate!

1 Like

Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by Nobody: 3:52am On May 07, 2020
These people were trying to infiltrate Lagos too, but Lagos police sent them back grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFNJWF4b6A
Re: “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A by martowskin1(m): 3:56am On May 07, 2020
They think this is 1967, the world have advanced, every part of Nigeria will feel this one. Somalia will be better than Nigeria when it happens.

They keep shouting war .... They should calm down, because when it will happen the remaining one leg Nigeria is surviving with will be shattered

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ESN: As Ikonso's Body Was Paraded Today, So Shall be Uzodimma's - Kanu / Jibril Walid: PDP Will Send APC Packing In 2023 / New Revenue Formula: PMB Receives Report, Awaits Constitution Review Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.