Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria (1448 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Techxubz(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2020
Hello!! Finally the tecno spark 5 has been unleashed on the 4th of May 2020, the tecno spark 5 being the successor and upgrade of the tecno spark 4 has been launched with its awesome specs and feature upgrades like battery and camera capacity upgrade. So below are the key specs and features of the tecno spark 5.

DISPLAY AND BUILD: the tecno spark 5 is a 6.6 inches (720 x 1600 HD resolution) LCD dot-in display, covered with a plastic body, 20:9 aspect ratio, 266 ppi density and 90.2% screen to body ratio with a glass front

CAMERA: The tecno spark 5 is a 13 + 2 + 2 QVGA rear back cameras and 8MP SELFIE camera, with a front flash mounted at the top edge of the device to empower your night video call making and night selfies, the device was launched with 5 cameras in total, 4 at the back and 1 at the front for selfie.

PROCESSSOR: the device is powered by the mediatek helio A22 Quad-core chipset (MT6761), octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 , GE8320 PowerVR GPU for gaming and graphics

RAM/STORAGE: the device comes with a 2GB ram and a 32GB of storage

BATTERY: The tecno spark 5 is a 5000 mAh non removable li-po battery device

OPERATING SYSTEM: android 10.0, HIOS 6.1

OTHERS: the device is a 2G, 3G, 4G LTE network supported device

A rear mounted-fingerprint scanner

Face unlock 2.0

3.5mm headphone jack.

PRICE: the device comes with a very affordable price, about 719GH CEDIS Approximately N48, 300 in Nigeria,

NOTE: 719GHC is the official pre-order price in Ghana

Thank you.

SOURCE: https://techxubz..com/2020/05/tecno-spark-5-unleashed-see-specs.html

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Chubbyface: 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
Where did they unleash it. In Nigeria ?
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Techxubz(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2020
Chubbyface:
it was mainly unleashed in ghana but you can make your pre-oders from nigeria
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2020
So low end helio A22 for almost 50k is affordable
you need some holy water.
sunshinev abeg sprinkle wata for this op body.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2020
grin
unleashed after unleashed
scamming afte scamming
sparky after sparky
crapy after crapy
mrbone 2 sunshinev

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Crownedjon: 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
Chubbyface:
unleash it grin,

We all know it is a virus
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2020
So helio A22,720p resolution is selling approx 50k

OP, TECNO, and all the Transsion marketers....check below

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2020
skywalker240:
grin

unleashed after unleashed

scamming afte scamming

sparky after sparky

crapy after crapy

mrbone 2
sunshinev

This is Exploitative Scamming,
I swear there is no any changes from Spark 2 to Spark5 ,The only difference is their makeups grin

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2020
MrBONE2:

This is Exploitative Scamming,
I swear there is no any changes from Spark 2 to Spark5 ,The only difference is their makeups grin
just like Blessing or Ella after prostituiting the previous night she comes back home in the morning putting on bum shorts with toto revealing pants (abi na camel toe dem call am). Then she takes her bathe in the evening and put on a mini skirt with no pant on.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2020
Chubbyface:

yo nigga wanna make me

UNLEASH THE CRAP-GON! grin

I know you aint realy wana

Nigga can you hear me YEEEAH!

DREW HILL grin

come on guys sing along with me grin

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Crownedjon: 11:27am On May 08, 2020
skywalker240:

yo nigga wanna make me

I know you aint realy wana

Nigga can you hear me YEEEAH!

DREW HILL grin

come on guys sing along with me grin
meschmartins should come and give us a diss track grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Crownedjon:
meschmartins should come and give us a diss track grin
MESACHMARTINS Please please please

one more disstrack for the road. grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2020
Crownedjon:
meshachmartins should come and give us a diss track grin
grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2020
sunshineV:
So helio A22,720p resolution is selling approx 50k

OP, TECNO, and all the Transsion marketers....check below
meshachmartins should give us a diss track for UNLEASHED grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by CLEVER123(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2020
Tecno from the bottom of my heart, Bleep you

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Sunkanmiwise(m): 3:43am On May 09, 2020
Nothing TECNO brings out that they won't attacked, all in the name of we want to demarket it, and in the process forgot their own product.

They have shouted TECNO too much to the extent that more people are still buying TECNO.

Oga de marketer, when will you market your unknown product.?
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by ernxto(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
Nothing TECNO brings out that they won't attacked, all in the name of we want to demarket it, and in the process forgot their own product.

They have shouted TECNO too much to the extent that more people are still buying TECNO.

What re you taking about transsion have been losing their shares on the smartphone market gradually, its only a matter of time before they will soon be eradicated grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Criptofxt10: 9:38am On May 09, 2020
2GB RAM and 32GB ROM and they call it spark 5 better version of spark 4...?? seriously, Nigerians/Africans have been over taken granted... wtf

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2020
skywalker240:

meshachmartins should give us a diss track for UNLEASHED grin
guyyyyyy.... ok o smiley
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Mohbola(f): 6:09pm On May 10, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:

Its doest stop people from buying it o
I wonder
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by ernxto(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2020
Mohbola:

Its doest stop people from buying it o
I wonder
But it stops more people from buying it cheesy
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Chubbyface: 11:52am On May 13, 2020
Techxubz:
it was mainly unleashed in ghana but you can make your pre-oders from nigeria
ok
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Aceed: 10:23am On May 26, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
guyyyyyy.... ok o smiley
chairman...How far your lg thread na? I feel am well, why dem remove am? You fit drop that your pricelist again and where i fit get them?

Dem suppose don get more than these face smiley for NL put hand smiley join undecided
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unleashed: See Specs Features And Price In Nigeria by Dollywood(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2020
50K!!! For this Crap! Money that i will add small change and get Umidigi Power 3 which has 4GB ram, 6000mAh and A more powerful chipset than this Spark 5, to honest the likes of Redmi 7a and Umidigi A3x which is less than 35k is better than this piece of crap.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 10 Star Campaign Winner And Davido Hit Song - The Code / [HELP] Tecno SPARK 5 Pro Issue... / Get 1gb Of Data For #200 On Mtn Even If You're Not Eligible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.