Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Atiku's Educational Qualifications - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Educational Qualifications (1283 Views)

Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications / Inec Release Educational Qualifications Of 2015 Presidential Candidates And Vice / Educational Qualifications: Yoruba Governors Vs Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Educational Qualifications by sammyzacks(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2011
Jada Primary School, 1954–1960,
Adamawa Provinsional School, Yola, 1961 to 1965,
School of hygiene Kano, 1966–1967, graduating with Royal Society of Health Diploma,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, 1967, graduating with Diploma in Law, in 1969

My people tell me how such a man should be our leader?
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by baba4u93(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2011
how are u sure say d guy even get d diploma
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by reckless: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2011
Interestingly the man analyses issues better than that dump(GEJ) with his phd. Phony hollow diploma
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by 9ijaMan: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2011
reckless:

Interestingly the man analyses issues better than that dump(GEJ) with his phd. Phony hollow diploma
It tells you it's not how far but how well.
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by otokx(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Educational qualifications do not matter.
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by Goddex: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
My guy, it matters.
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by kokooro(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
reckless:

Stop the ranting,
Which of the issues are u refering to?
Is it the budget that he was blabbing about and has refused to reply to Aganga's response or other issues in which he will just talk without his 6th sense. I will prefer a goat to Atiku. He has never spoken wisely. PDP is Zero.
Re: Atiku's Educational Qualifications by Lagosboy: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
I dont support Atiku but he his far more eloquent, analyses better, more intelligent and more charismatic compared to GEJ who with a phd embarsses our dear country with his shallow speeches.

How can a phd holder tell a country of 150 million to pray in order for terrorists to confess when his job is to be the Chief security officer of the country and the commander in chief of the enitre powerfull armed forces of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Please Forgive Me, Daniel Begs Obasanjo / Reuters - Results Trickle In, Pdp Expected To See Majority Weaken / Breaking News-ladoja Stepped Down For Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.