Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pls Help; COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help; COVID-19 (1242 Views)

Early use of Chloroquine Help Covid-19 Patients Survive, New US Study - CNN / NIH Halts Hydroxychloroquine Study; Says 'unlikely' To Help COVID-19 Patients / Medical Experts Unveil £5 Drug That Can Help COVID-19 Patients Recover Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 5:47am On May 07, 2020
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by JunctionBox: 6:13am On May 07, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Since last Sunday that I developed high fever, it has manifested sign of the virus in me which I never noticed until Wednesday afternoon I drove my motorcycle to gbagada and started gasping for air that I had to look for garlic and warm water to keep me.

It was the garlic, lime orange and warm water that I used on d way to stay alive. Thank you Jesus.

Now what do I do as my ten-month old baby and the mom stay with me?

The mother has being very supportive of me as she runs around for me in everything, though we still trying to distance ourselves and using disinfectant to reduce spread recently.

How can they be safe?

I want to use chloroquine, vitamin c, tummeric, ginger, garlic blackseed oil for my treatment without going to the NCDC as all my effort to reach out to them yesterday abortive couple with the uncertainty with them.

Any doctor here, kindly reach out to me via whatsapp: was.me/2349079169457

Thank you.

This is serious. Oga, self treatment is not recommended by NCDC nor WHO. And I'm also wondering how exactly NCDC reacted or responded when you tried to contact them. Please do your best by leaving the house to a recommended isolation centre. Do not put the life of others at risk. You shall recover in Jesus name, amen. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by emilomona(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2020
Is this a joke
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 6:16am On May 07, 2020
JunctionBox:

This is serious. Oga, self treatment is not recommended by NCDC nor WHO. And I'm also wondering how exactly NCDC reacted or responded when you tried to contact them. Please do your best by leaving the house to a recommended isolation centre. Do not put the life of others at risk. You shall recover in Jesus name, amen. Thank you.
Amen!
Their numbers all unreachable. Even emergency promised thrice but didn't show up.
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by Adonispco: 6:31am On May 07, 2020
Someone cannot be sick in peace again;
Please OP health is wealth; just call NCDC if its so severe like you said.

If i bare my mind i will be insulted; someone even told me how my father made a mistake; that a N30 condom would have be enough to prevent my birth; although I have apologized to anyone who misunderstood the point I was tyring to make.
Please make una help people in this perilous time instead of rushing to rain insult on fellow monikers here. Some people will see you dieing and look away only to show sympathy when you are gone.( Olorun maje)
Please amiable & amicable fellow nairalanders; if you are financially capable, help the needy around you who are passing through hell in this lockdown.
In Abia state where i reside; the lockdown have been partially lifted but markets still on lockdown. With markets still on lockdown; i have nothing to eat again, no government palliatives, no income.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by PURITYAUTOZ: 6:39am On May 07, 2020
Brother keep calling the NCDC number and use whatsapp number to chat them. Even when they tell you to calm down that they will pass your information to their LAGOS zone officers do not rest keep disturbing them until you get yourself tested. I discovered that I couldn’t test or smell anything on Monday and I did the same chat/call them severally until I got what I was looking for. I did the test yesterday although in Ogun state and my result will be out tomorrow. Be strong.....You can use the garlic and ginger hot tea with vitamin c and e 1000mg for the mean time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 7:32am On May 07, 2020
PURITYAUTOZ:
Brother keep calling the NCDC number and use whatsapp number to chat them. Even when they tell you to calm down that they will pass your information to their LAGOS zone officers do not rest keep disturbing them until you get yourself tested. I discovered that I couldn’t test or smell anything on Monday and I did the same chat/call them severally until I got what I was looking for. I did the test yesterday although in Ogun state and my result will be out tomorrow. Be strong.....You can use the garlic and ginger hot tea with vitamin c and e 1000mg for the mean time.
Thank you, kindly help me with the WhatsApp number. And how do I get the vitamin e, what about chloroquine?
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by PURITYAUTOZ: 8:58am On May 07, 2020
+234 708 711 0839 This is their whatsapp number and you can get the vitamin e at any pharmacy shop near you...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 9:29am On May 07, 2020
PURITYAUTOZ:
+234 708 711 0839 This is their whatsapp number and you can get the vitamin e at any pharmacy shop near you...
Ok thank you
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by PURITYAUTOZ: 8:23am On May 08, 2020
What’s the update

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by tonididdy(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2020
emilomona:
Is this a joke
You don't believe the virus exist or are you shocked at OP decisions?
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by yungEX(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2020
PURITYAUTOZ:
What’s the update
PURITYAUTOZ what's the update on your condition. I cant taste or smell after a bout of catrrh
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 12:34am On Jun 01, 2020
PURITYAUTOZ:
What’s the update
I ran test in two places and typhoid was discovered. Got admitted with 3 drips down for two nights at the hospital. And got discharged on 17-05-2020.
I'm fine now, just that my wife developed headache and fever yesterday. I took her to the hospital here already, and result showed typhoid. And it has got me worried now. Though I didn't go for COVID-19 testing anymore coz nobody understands what's happening anymore.
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2020
yungEX:

PURITYAUTOZ what's the update on your condition. I cant taste or smell after a bout of catrrh
How are you now?
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by rabiu35: 4:07am On Jun 01, 2020
My WhatsApp was corrupted. I have discovered an affective medicine.for covid-19, contact me via:08097609724,@rabiuslbany, to receive it.
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by Kobojunkie: 4:24am On Jun 01, 2020
a 10- month old baby? shocked shocked High fever and difficulty breathing? Abeg please call NCDC!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DavidAegis5: 4:27am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by yungEX(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
DaCharis2016:
How are you now?
Fine took augumentin for like 7 days. Turns out it was sinusitis
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
yungEX:
Fine took augumentin for like 7 days. Turns out it was sinusitis
Sinu-what? What you describe is nothing of that sort. A high fever has nothing to do with a sinus infection! undecided undecided
Just in case, please go get tested. Call the NCDC abeg!
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mine I'm suspecting pneumonia, coz in the past anytime I exposed my body to cold I get to feel sharp pain around my chest. Though I treated traditionally years back, since I didn't run test and treat it perfectly only did steam inhalation, Robb application and bath with hot water then. So my respiration became free then after having to gasp for air at middle of the night.

I need to treat it perfectly now after a diagnosis. Because what happened to me last month was pneumonia, but I feared the other way round.

Who here knows how pneumonia is tested and treated, pls?

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by XXLMANDIGO: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please Keep E-distance from this dude o. You have Covid 19 and you are not on your way to Isolation centre.

You go just die like chicken, infect others... undecided
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by Kobojunkie: 3:22am On Jun 05, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Mine I'm suspecting pneumonia, coz in the past anytime I exposed my body to cold I get to feel sharp pain around my chest. Though I treated traditionally years back, since I didn't run test and treat it perfectly only did steam inhalation, Robb application and bath with hot water then. So my respiration became free then after having to gasp for air at middle of the night.
I need to treat it perfectly now after a diagnosis. Because what happened to me last month was pneumonia, but I feared the other way round.
Who here knows how pneumonia is tested and treated, pls?
Thank you.
When do you intend on going to see a doctor and getting the proper treatment for this thing that ails you? Before or after COVID-19 gets at, and hammers you finish? undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

When do you intend on going to see a doctor and getting the proper treatment for this thing that ails you? Before or after COVID-19 gets at, and hammers you finish? undecided undecided
Get some sense, pls.
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by yungEX(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sinu-what? What you describe is nothing of that sort. A high fever has nothing to do with a sinus infection! undecided undecided
Just in case, please go get tested. Call the NCDC abeg!
Lol never said I had a high fever. I said loss of smell/taste after a bout of catarrh
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
yungEX:

Lol never said I had a high fever. I said loss of smell/taste after a bout of catarrh
My bad, I thought you were the @OP
DaCharis2016:
Since last Sunday that I developed high fever, it has manifested sign of the virus in me which I never noticed until Wednesday afternoon I drove my motorcycle to gbagada and started gasping for air that I had to look for garlic and warm water to keep me.
Re: Pls Help; COVID-19 by DaCharis2016: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Do Fibriods Affects Your Menstrual Period. / Please What's The Average Cost Of Tonsil Removal In Nigeria (Picture attached) / Kanu Heart Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.