Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! (1437 Views)

Produce And Launch Your Album With Drizzle Crew Studios! / Affordable Club For Your Album Launch And Listening Party / 2wks Promo: Record 8trks Album For 26K(16 -30 June 2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! by ekusman(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2011
Artiste Village Promotions is giving all upcoming musician, actors, actresses an opportunity to showcase their talents to the world. If u have a minimum of 200 friends on facebook, have performed in any kind of shows eg street jamz etc. Or have done a single track or featured in any movie, soap opera etc. Then consider yourself lucky, because you are qualify to be promoted by www.ArtisteVillage.Com call us for interview now on 07061961023 or visit our website for more details.
Re: We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! by kecs: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
FASTEST rapper in Nigeria, Trusyne Feat Ill Gynx in Y'ALL DNT WANNA SEE ME, Prod by Kecs D'Beats. Dope shizzle!!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Tk3NeP2j/yall_dnt_wanna_see_me.html
Re: We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2011
Please am
Re: We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! by Chilasisi(f): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
I composed and sing classic christian song.i need some one to help me to unvile the talent.call or text me.08179156571[color=#770077][/color]
Re: We Will Promote You And Your Album For Free! by ziziponsche(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
]A New Online Mixtape Album titled #Newday by upcoming Artiste and producer, LUMINOUS(ff @itslumibaby). The album was also touched by Samotee a new producer in the industry. Do download the tracks on the Album at iamluminous.. Enjoy it. Proudly supported by GB MUZIK and SAGACITY

(1) (Reply)

Piano/voice Training In Abuja / New Music From Alte - Elijah / Check Out P-square Myspace (www.myspace.com/psquaremusic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.