Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

See The Animal I Caught Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Animal I Caught Today (403 Views)

Please What Is The Name Of This Animal I Killed / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal I Caught Today by kvngmaxy(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2020
nlders please what type of animal is this i caught it moving around my store today

Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by kvngmaxy(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2020
more pics

Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by Davash222(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2020
Looks like a goat.
Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by Nobody: 7:27am On May 07, 2020
Its a trolley serpent
Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by Temidayo9(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2020
Wao this is Elephant
Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by kashtanyi(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2020
Oboy na rat

Free 100$ into your PayPal account
https://cashrevenue.co/by/8lbxCYgQc
Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:40am On May 07, 2020
When I saw the yellowish part, my heart skipped not until I saw the tiny animal that looks like a mouse. Don't tell me you intend to eat that thing because everything na catch and eat for Nigeria.

Good evening FAM...

We all Don't just need to get trained for career and entrepreneurship only, we also need to get rooted spiritually.

Interested persons should DM me on WhatsApp.
God Bless You.

Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by Nobody: 7:54am On May 07, 2020
Haaaaa!!!

PLEASE BE VERY VERY CAREFUL....

DO NOT KILL! I REPEAT
DO NOT KILL THAT ANIMAL!!

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE, KEEP IT AS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CASE.
Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by Brooke60(f): 8:30am On May 07, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
When I saw the yellowish part, my heart skipped not until I saw the tiny animal that looks like a mouse. Don't tell me you intend to eat that thing because everything na catch and eat for Nigeria.

Good evening FAM...

We all Don't just need to get trained for career and entrepreneurship only, we also need to get rooted spiritually.

Interested persons should DM me on WhatsApp.
God Bless You.
Hi, do you still sell Shirts in Bales?
Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:09am On May 08, 2020
Brooke60:
Hi, do you still sell Shirts in Bales?

Yes Ma'am

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Caught Today by sultaan(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2020
A spoonful of bushmeat soup.

My friend na so you dey do your roommate?
Just because he too a bite out of your palliative bread does not mean you should expose him like that

(1) (Reply)

Afa Igbo Bu Ofu State Woman Leader Meets With The 21 Local Govts Women Leaders / Upwork Account Approval In 10 Mins / Anyone Ever Used Nipost(Post Office) To Pack Belongings Inter State Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.