Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Acn Begs For Pdp Drop Outs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Begs For Pdp Drop Outs (586 Views)

Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn Begs For Pdp Drop Outs by freeman191(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2011
I was filled with disgust when i saw the headline in a news tv station yesterday saying "ACN to Accept Defeated PDP Candidates" accredited to the ACN party Chairman. What is going on HERE!, i taught ACN was a party of ideologies, nobility, hard-work and vision, now i surely know better, they are all birds of the same feathers

ACN regularly criticizes the PDP for it's lack of leadership, dishonesty and says PDP is a party full of criminals, and now they quickly turn around to accept PDP members, what and who were they criticizing, was it the people that are in PDP of just the logo of PDP. I really had high hopes for ACN, because of the legacy and principles of Fashola, thinking that ACN generally had the same thinking, I was dead wrong when i found out they were begging for PDP drop outs.

A saying goes in Politics, there is no permanent Enemy only Permanent Interest, so with this view you may say its a political move to acquire more ground in some states, but when you accept people that don't share your vision, who at one point spoke against your party, and didn't plan to cross over to your party for the past 4years, it is when power is to be grabbed, then you now beg them to come.

I remember long ago, when i did Jamb, i failed badly and i could not get into the school of my choice, i must have scored less than 150 out of 400, then a private higher institution sent me an admission letter accepting me with my low score, i didn't go because it downgraded the value of the school in my eyes for accepting such a low standard, thats exactly what ACN has done by saying it will accept defeated PDP candidates.

Curled from www.voiceoutng.com
Re: Acn Begs For Pdp Drop Outs by Afam4eva(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2011
All of them na the same thing.
Re: Acn Begs For Pdp Drop Outs by Lagosboy: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2011
Lets vote Buhari as he has shown consistency and highly principled. ACN are just trying to do whatever it takes to get power, Nigerian politicians lack principles and most of them are one and the same. Forget party loyalty these people dine and wine together behind close doors. I have attended functions when these people come together and jolly even during election times.

It is we common people that kill ourselves because of people who jolly together in secret.
Re: Acn Begs For Pdp Drop Outs by SHEAU(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2011
a kind of bad strategy for ACN, worstill ACN may no accept Atiku crosscarpeting if he doesnt win but may accept GEJ, though i doubt GEJ crosscapeting if he doesnt win. JUST MY THOUGHTS

(1) (Reply)

Voters Registration: Reps Okay 4 Weeks Extension / ‘jonathan Sure Of S/west Votes’ / Sss Intercepts $10 Million Cash At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.