Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity (3963 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / See What Odumeje 'indabosky' Was Caught Doing On A Rev. Sister's Body / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Laspotect247(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2020
"Odumeje-indabosky" -A disgrace to Christianity

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves"
Matthew 7:15

Greetings to our brothers and sisters in the name of our lord jesus christ, As many may want to say that it is not my right and even biblical to judge anyone, Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven" the bible also note that John 7:24 "Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” with this I think I am right to call out the general overseer mountain of holy ghost and deliverance ministries popularly called odumeje.

In recent times, the videos of prophet chukwuemeka odumeje has surfaced on the internet with the popular chants of indabosky and some incantations which is against the teaching of our lord jesus christ.

The first thing we should look at, is the act in which he performs miracles, which I feel it's a crime against humanity, I don't understand the rationale behind performing miracles like there is a royal rumble or something similar to a John cena vs undertaker fight. The bible told us how our lord jesus christ performed miracles in Mark 1:30-31 "Simon’s mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they immediately told Jesus about her. So he went to her, took her hand and helped her up. The fever left her and she began to wait on them" if we call ourselves christ-like we should behave as one. The introduction of thuggery to the christendom is shameful and the national chistain bodies should act fast.

Pastor odumeje as seen on the internet dancing to worldly songs and display of money at the mall are attitudes that's shouldn't be exhibited by respected men of God in our society, although those who use it for clouts and bring ridicule to the church might not agree with me, I believe that the church integrity is at stake, therefore for us not to be seen as extremist we cannot take laws into our hands, but there's a need for the leadership of Christians in Nigeria to look into the matter.

Most of his preachings are Used as comic relief, there's absolutely no sense in what he's saying, I'm not condemning his grammar or the way he pronounces words, but the fact that he chants some words like he's in the shrine is pathetic at the same time thought provoking, this attitude have generated a lot of controversies on the internet , with daily debate on the authenticity of his calling. According to 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come" Prophet odumeje is not only a christain but a Christian leader, his acts are of the old ways and those not shows that truly he is a man called by God.

Our lord jesus christ gave us some warning about the end time and false prophets as seen below:

(Matt. 24:4-5), “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.
(2 Tim. 4:3-4), “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.”
Truly the end is here and christain need to be careful where they worship, and the way of life that their leaders live, prophet odumeje is leading young folks astray and if care is not taken, a lot of young people out there will copy similar character and before we know it, the Christian family will be polluted. This is a call to the Christian association of Nigeria and other christain bodies, to form a panel of enquiry on the mountain of holy ghost ministries owned by prophet chukwuma odumeje.

2 Timothy 4:2, NIV: "Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction."

The Gate of hell shall not prevail over the church (anen)

Owolabi marvellous (@omobabaijebu101 ) on Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by SUPOL(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2020
Leave Judgement For God, be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by potent5(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2020
SUPOL:
Meaning what? That's why things are are getting out of hand.

8 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Enwhen(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2020
SUPOL:

There is no judgement there , the Bible says *the Bible says by their fruit, u shall know them* wake up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by mployer(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2020
Lol.

You don't know Him.

He doesn't have to fit in to your model as a man of God.

God made him that way to reach out to other souls that wouldn't listen to self-righteous people like you.

2 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by devilmaycry: 8:13am On May 07, 2020
Not everyone is a preacher of love...i am not a preacher of love...i am indabosky Bahose grin cheesy

It is funny....really funny ....and i am shocked he still has members in his church,i mean don't they see the rubbish he is doing online..the stupid chants...like niggga b catching fun with his so called grammar

I saw a video of him cutting "egede" with one nollywood actor...and even saying it loud...egede!!!...

How can one see this and still want to bliv in such man as a man from God??...so sad...many people are blind!!!

18 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by HundHunter(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2020
That is his own style of Christianity.
We have Catholics, We have protestants,
We have JW, We have White garments, We have Olumba Olumba.

What is bad if we now have Odumejes church.

2 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by chuksville(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2020
The newest religion now is called: Indabosky Bahose...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Azyne(f): 8:30am On May 07, 2020
Leave him for us o, we know he's a false prophet, we see him as comedian and we love him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by serverconnect(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2020
Just enjoying the restling part and dance.
Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by dulux07(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2020
Op, don't mind what those above are saying, many so called christians don't follow the bible that is the problem we have today, they try to justify their own ways.

I am no saint, but the fact remains, ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE is not christianity. Sin is sin, right is right and wrong is wrong, you don't need the angels to come down to tell you somethings are wrong.

The good news is christianity is not enforced, hiding under the name and trying to manipulate the book to justify your actions is foolishnesss.

4 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by imustmakeit(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2020
He's a comedian obviously. What I don't understand is how a normal person will bath on a Sunday morning and attend church in such an atmosphere, except for those that want to get entertained

12 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by StrikeBack(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2020
Person wey I don sabi since 2017, what is the difference between odumeje and Oyedepo??

They are both hustlers

8 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by kingxsamz(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2020
There's no difference between him and other pastors we know... It's just that Odumeje's scam method is more obvious.

7 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by boss1310(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2020
I know Emeka the man called odumeje now from our childhood days in Onitsha I remember his mother sells akara because he hawked akara then as a boy and they live at otumoye street just one street away from ours, we played football those days at Patrick Okolo field and Emeka was very good in football that we all thought he will be known like Sam okwaraji if he pursues a career in soccer
Now when he started this intervention ministry in his area I was one of those that doubted him knowing him as a street guy but he moved the ministry to modebe before building his church at fegge and now thanks to his persistence,social media and famous friends he is now very famous.
I want to chip in something because I have seen many people condemn this man as if they themselves hold the tickets to heaven, I dont go to Emeka's church not because I dont trust him but because am satisfied with the one I go to and I see no reason why people should be all up condemning and giving other churches bad names just because they dont conform to the beliefs or what you think the bible said(I want to state here that if you read bible through and through you will be surprised at somethings it said especially in the old testament ) I dont believe in church I believe in humanity and I know that God does too.
You see all these people and pastors who you think are righteous hmmmm you might be surprised about what they actually do even Emeka himself am not exoneration him but what you do as human being is live your life knowing that you won't partake in evil, dont live your life mimicking any church doctrines or its pastor and most importantly be good to your fellow human beings.dont be doing things on earth because you want to make heaven do it because its the right thing before God and man and dont condemn others rather learn from them
The man Emeka might not be a true man of God but you the OP can't swear your life on it so you can see you have no need to condemn him and he doesn't stop you from your beliefs, this is why we have millions of churches in our country yet we breed more sinners than true Christians cos we think that the CHURCH we belong to and its PASTOR or PRIEST is enough to send us to heaven
Peter and Paul in the bible have different ways and methods of spreading the gospel I want everyone to read their books in the bible, do you also know that Paul have clashes with the apostles based on his methods of teachings but all of them helped in spreading the gospel to all the nations of the world like Christ himself ordered which is more important than the methods
Stop condemning churches or pastors even other religions rather focus on learning something from them, what I learn from Emeka is that with persistence and self belief you will make your dream come true and what I learn from my Muslim colleagues is that you always adhere to the timetable of any religious activities these guys dont joke with that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by BonkoINC: 10:50am On May 07, 2020
Azyne:
Leave him for us o, we know he's a false prophet, we see him as comedian and we love him.

Tri gbosa for you.
Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by CAPSLOCKED: 11:03am On May 07, 2020
FOR ME, THE REAL DISGRACE ARE THOSE THAT

-- GIVE THEIR FOLLOWERS PETROL OR SNAKES TO SWALLOW.
-- CONVINCE FOLLOWERS THAT GOD'S PROTECTION IS ABUNDANT BUT WEARS BULLETPROOF AND WALKS AROUND WITH SOLDIERS.
-- SELL HEALING WATERS AND OIL TO PEOPLE BUT FLY OVERSEAS FOR TREATMENT.
-- CLAIM TO COMMUNICATE AND DINE WITH GOD.
-- EXTORT FROM CONGREGATION BY ISSUING THREATS AND INSTILLING FEAR IN THEM INSTEAD OF FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THESE ONES ARE DISGRACEFUL CRIMINALS WHO WE SHOULD LOCK UP UNDER WATER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. 99% OF PASTORS IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND ARE MEMBERS OF THIS CATEGORY.

11 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by michlins(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2020
Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong. If you don't know what happens at intervention ministry,go there and learn and try to understand. Don't sit behind the keyboard and condemn him.

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Laspotect247(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
SUPOL:

I'm not judging

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Laspotect247(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
BonkoINC:

Tri gbosa for you.

The church shouldn't be a place for comedy

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Laspotect247(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong. If you don't know what happens at intervention ministry,go there and learn and try to understand. Don't sit behind the keyboard and condemn him.

Well, I have watched most of his programs and its doesn't portray what our lord jesus christ preaches

3 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Laspotect247(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2020
boss1310:
I know Emeka the man called odumeje now from our childhood days in Onitsha I remember her mother sells akara because he hawked akara then as a boy and they live at otumoye street just one street away from ours, we played football those days at Patrick Okolo field and Emeka was very good in football that we all thought he will be known like Sam okwaraji if he pursues a career in soccer
Now when he started this intervention ministry in his area I was one of those that doubted him knowing him as a street guy but he moved the ministry to modebe before building his church at fegge and now thanks to his persistence,social media and famous friends he is now very famous.
I want to chip in something because I have seen many people condemn this man as if they themselves hold the tickets to heaven, I dont go to Emeka's church not because I dont trust him but because am satisfied with the one I go to and I see no reason why people should be all up condemning and giving other churches bad names just because they dont conform to the beliefs or what you think the bible said(I want to state here that if you read bible through and through you will be surprised at somethings it said especially in the old testament ) I dont believe in church I believe in humanity and I know that God does too.
You see all these people and pastors who you think are righteous hmmmm you might be surprised about what they actually do even Emeka himself am not exoneration him but what you do as human being is live your life knowing that you won't partake in evil, dont live your life mimicking any church doctrines or its pastor and most importantly be good to your fellow human beings.dont be doing things on earth because you want to make heaven do it because its the right thing before God and man and dont condemn others rather learn from them
The man Emeka might not be a true man of God but you the OP can't swear your life on it so you can see you have no need to condemn him and he doesn't stop you from your beliefs, this is why we have millions of churches in our country yet we breed more sinners than true Christians cos we think that the CHURCH we belong to and its PASTOR or PRIEST is enough to send us to heaven
Peter and Paul in the bible have different ways and methods of spreading the gospel I want everyone to read their books in the bible, do you also know that Paul have clashes with the apostles based on his methods of teachings but all of them helped in spreading the gospel to all the nations of the world like Christ himself ordered which is more important than the methods
Stop condemning churches or pastors even other religions rather focus on learning something from them, what I learn from Emeka is that with persistence and self belief you will make your dream come true and what I learn from my Muslim colleagues is that you always adhere to the timetable of any religious activities these guys dont joke with that

I understand but he's becoming the joke of the town

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Laspotect247(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:

Oh really

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by OloshoMan: 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
The only difference between Odumeje and other pastors is because he doesn't speak good English. They are all the same crooks. Wonder why people who doesn't attend his churches feel they are better than people who go to him. You are all the same Sheeple. Nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
Azyne:
grin word
Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:

Hmmm study your Bible more

2 Likes

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by chubinwa(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2020
devilmaycry:

Not everyone is a preacher of love...i am not a preacher of love...i am indabosky Bahose grin cheesy

It is funny....really funny ....and i am shocked he still has members in his church,i mean don't they see the rubbish he is doing online..the stupid chants...like niggga b catching fun with his so called grammar

I saw a video of him cutting "egede" with one nollywood actor...and even saying it loud...egede!!!...

How can one see this and still want to bliv in such man as a man from God??...so sad...many people are blind!!!
Those worshipping with him may have been hypnotized. they need the Holy Spirit of God to deliver them
Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by sexy74(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2020
imustmakeit:
He's a comedian obviously. What I don't understand is how a normal person will bath on a Sunday morning and attend church in such an atmosphere, except for those that want to get entertained
You said he is a comedian, so people actually bath to see his comedy on Sunday morning .
Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by sexy74(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
There's no difference between him and other pastors we know... It's just that Odumeje's scam method is more obvious.
To you abi, is it because he is using a different format .

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by jaszplus12(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2020
dulux07:
Op, don't mind what those above are saying, many so called christians don't follow the bible that is the problem we have today, they try to justify their own ways.

I am no saint, but the fact remains, ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE is not christianity. Sin is sin, right is right and wrong is wrong, you don't need the angels to come down to tell you somethings are wrong.

The good news is christianity is not enforced, hiding under the name and trying to manipulate the book to justify your actions is foolishnesss.
Matt7:21 not everyone that says LORD, LORD.... only those who do the will of God
Jesus says: let them alone, they're BLIND LEADERS OF THE BLIND...both will fall into a ditch... Matt 15:14

1 Like

Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by BonkoINC: 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
Laspotect247:

The church shouldn't be a place for comedy

Thats not a church..
Re: "Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity by devilmaycry: 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
chubinwa:
Those worshipping with him may have been hypnotized. they need the Hholy Spirit of God to deliver them
i swear grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity / RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. / Why God Is Always Happy With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.