Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice (411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by mars18(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2020
hi nairaland viewers, kindly advice me on what to do , I don't want to cheat on my wife but is like she want to encourage me to have sex outside our marriage of which I find very difficult to go ahead with it, from January to date we only had 6 enjoyment with her only , I need more of it . am tied of her excuse all the time, please help me out. thanks
Re: Advice by Covidhunger20: 8:24am On May 07, 2020
mars18:
hi nairaland viewers, kindly advice me on what to do , I don't want to cheat on my wife but is like she want to encourage me to have sex outside our marriage of which I find very difficult to go ahead with it, from January to date we only had 6 enjoyment with her only , I need more of it . am tied of her excuse all the time, please help me out. thanks

Have you asked her why? Are you providing for her needs, financially and otherwise? Have you been good to her?

If your woman is happy, she would always make you happy.

Look inwards.

1 Like

Re: Advice by Davash222(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

Have you asked her why? Are you providing for her needs, financially and otherwise? Have you been good to her?

If your woman is happy, she would always make you happy.

Look inwards.
All these shouldn't stop a wife from performing her marital duties. Some wars are not entertained in the bedroom.
Is the wife ensuring that the husband is happy also? She is yet to be good to the husband why would she expects to be treated good

1 Like

Re: Advice by Offpoint: 8:29am On May 07, 2020
Sit her down and talk things out abeg, you guys should stop discouraging single folks like us from getting married with all this marital problems all the time.

Was she like that from the start?
What has changed?
Communicate with her and find out what the problem is, from there you seek for solution.

Hope you're not a bad f<ck? no woman wants to constantly have sex with a bad fckk.

1 Like

Re: Advice by Covidhunger20: 8:53am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

All these shouldn't stop a wife from performing her marital duties. Some wars are not entertained in the bedroom.
Is the wife ensuring that the husband is happy also? She is yet to be good to the husband why would she expects to be treated good

Isn't sex with one's wife, meant to be a pleasurable experience?

You don't meet your basic household commitments, yet you demand sex, from an unhappy housewife?

Do her right and watch her becoming a submissive wife.

2 Likes

Re: Advice by Davash222(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

Isn't sex with one's wife, meant to be a pleasurable experience?

You don't meet your basic household commitments, yet you demand sex, from an unhappy housewife?

Do her right and watch her becoming a submissive wife.
So, who will do the husband right
Re: Advice by Covidhunger20: 9:21am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

So, who will do the husband right

His wife would do him right, so long as he does her right in return
Re: Advice by Davash222(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

His wife would do him right, so long as he does her right in return
Starving him of kpekus is doing him right
Re: Advice by Covidhunger20: 9:27am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

Starving him of kpekus is doing him right

If he does her right, kpekus would not be far from him
Re: Advice by Davash222(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:

If he does her right, kpekus would not be far from him
If she is not starving him sexually, treating her right won't be a problem.
Re: Advice by Covidhunger20: 9:38am On May 07, 2020
Davash222:

If she is not starving him sexually, treating her right won't be a problem.

What came first. The chicken or the egg?

The man is the head of the family, he was also the groom, to groom his family, in ways he deems appropriate
Re: Advice by Covidhunger20: 9:43am On May 07, 2020
Happy Wife = Happy Life
Re: Advice by obisite: 10:33am On May 07, 2020
mars18:

Fake a romantic call in her presence, if she attack/query you, tell her she push you to it ... Thank me later grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Mother’s Day Was Born / What Do I Want For My Birthday? Best Gift Ideas For You / Good day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.