Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

‘my Boyfriend Wants To Sleep With My Friend Before He Forgives Me For Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Boyfriend Wants To Sleep With My Friend Before He Forgives Me For Cheating (535 Views)

Maria - I Am A Fool For Disliking Whitemoney | I Hope Whitemoney Forgives Me / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Boyfriend Wants To Sleep With My Friend Before He Forgives Me For Cheating by Royalhignness: 8:25am On May 07, 2020
A Nigerian lady has sought the advice of popular relationship coach on instagram, Joro Olumofin saying she once cheated on her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness but the guy says unless he sleeps with her best friend before he can forgive her.

She admitted she made a great mistake by spending the lockdown with a different guy who had her way with her and after apologizing to her man, he still insisted on paying her back in double folds.

“How do you love someone and cheat on that person?. You people should explain to me because that thing is not sitting well with me � So you want to set up friends in just to save a so-called Boyfriend Not even husband?? Both of you need a cane.

What you did was wrong. However, he is a revengeful person. It’s better you end it as that relationship will lead nowhere Read More.

For More Entertainment News Updates Click Here.

(1) (Reply)

(throwback) See Davido’ Reaction While Having A Conversation With A Babe / “all My Girlfriends Older Than Me” – Rema Says / Bbnaija Reunion 2020 | Hear What The Housemates Have To Say About Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.