Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (611 Views)

Atiku Cautions Against Rubberstamp NASS, Faults Tinubu On Subsidy Removal / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Triton1996(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2020
'I'll support anyone against Tinubu in 2023' - PDP Chieftain, Prince Adedipe Dauda Ewenla reveals

One of PDP Chieftain in Lagos, Prince (Dr) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla has openly stated that he Is against Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu contesting for the seat of the Nigerian President in 2023.

In an interview, he stated that Tinubu and APC have failed Nigerians and can not point out any achievement so far.

He spoke on his presidential ambition in 2023 too

Excerpts below:

Can we know you sir?

Prince (Dr) Adedipe Dauda Ewenla

Are you against Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu contesting for president in 2023?

Yes I am against Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu for contesting for the office of Nigeria president come 2023 because Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu was against former President Obasanjo also against Hon Tawakalitu from Oyo state and asked APC senators to vote against her instead he asked them to vote for an Hausa man as senate president. The same Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu was also against Hon Dimeji Bankole to become a speaker of the House of Representative for the second term. The same Tinubu and other APC leaders used the Nigerian police under the former commissioner of Police Edgal Emohimi to frame me up in a pipeline vandalization at Abule Egba, 2019 when I was aspiring for the Lagos State house of assembly under PDP in Alimosho constituency 01 despite the fact that all the arrested suspects said I know nothing about the vander. It is only a slave Yoruba man or woman that can support Tinubu to become Nigeria president, he spent 8years as a senator and 8 years as Governor of Lagos State what did he achieve apart from converting most of Lagos State properties to his personal properties.he replaced his daughter Folashade Ojo as Iya loja of Nigeria after his late mother and his many family members

Will you support an Hausa man against Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023 presidential election?

I am not a tribalistic person but looking at the way Buhari and the APC led federal government had been running the affairs of this country. They have failed woefully and the masses have lost interest in the APC led federal government and anyone who can take us to the promise land is welcome let him come up from the North, South or West we are ready to support such person.

How can you compare Tinubu and Chief Obasanjo?

It is only a stupid person that can compare Obasanjo with Tinubu because Obasanjo has paid his dues when it comes to piloting the affairs of our great country and Obasanjo is a renowned world leader it is embarrassing for anyone to compare both of them Tinubu is just a political party leader not even a leader of a country.

Are you going to contest in 2023?

I can’t say yes for now because I have leaders and followers so if I am asked to contest I will but it is too early for me to start to talk about 2023 when we are in 2020. I'm satisfied with the ongoing empowerment am doing under the platform of my foundation. Adedas Development foundation

What do you have to say about Lagos State APC led Government?

Lagos State Government is a failure even in federal level the people in Nigeria are suffering and let me tell you this is the end of APC rule In Lagos State and federal because the Citizens are wise now they can’t continue to deceive us anymore.

1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by helinues: 8:57am On May 07, 2020
One of PDP Chieftain miscreants in Lagos, Prince (Dr) Herbalist Adedipe Dauda Ewenla

Has Tinubu declared his intentions?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2020
Prince Adedipe is an IPOD youth
Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ezennwa(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
hmm!

We Igbos are watching them in 3D.
Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Tissaia(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
PDP and I-pigs should forget about Nigeria and her politics and continue their Global kriminality. Dragging Nigeria's image through the mud is enough headache for us. Since they are hell bend on feeding their greed and ego... they should focus on their scamming business. Black sheep's of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Kriss216: 9:01am On May 07, 2020
Adedipe is from the East. Their hatred for Tinubu will consume them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Tissaia(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Prince Adedipe is an IPOD youth
well Tinubu is more intelligent than their entire ancestors

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
well Tinubu is more intelligent than their entire ancestors
i
yes o. Tinubu is more intelligent than Socrates and Aristotle combined. Tinubu is the god of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Seetto: 9:04am On May 07, 2020
This guy get covid-19 for brain..

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Joshmodest(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2020
Ok
Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Tissaia(f): 9:09am On May 07, 2020
SeverusSnape:
i
yes o. Tinubu is more intelligent than Socrates and Aristotle combined. Tinubu is the god of intelligence.
u trying to sound sarcastic or something? U mean Ojukwu and Aristotle share same great grandfather?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Macphenson: 9:49am On May 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Salvador1: 10:19am On May 07, 2020
Pull down syndrome has always been the watchword of Yorubas.
Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:43am On May 07, 2020
Tinubu have caused ipob and PDP brain tumor and heart failure, Tinubu has not declared his intentions, they have started campaigning for him. Tinubu na Eze of the east
Re: PDP Chieftain Faults Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Melezenawii: 10:47am On May 07, 2020
What is the headache of undeclared intention by some people expecially you in the opposing party or region.

Why should you be afraid of Tinubu shadow?

Is it not an open field?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Ex-wife Woos Youths In Search For COVID-19 Cure / Five Female Employees Of NIS Punished With Redeployment To Borno And Yobe / BREAKING: Majek Fashek Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.