Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Need Info On Ican - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Info On Ican (932 Views)

Help On Ican / Advice On Ican / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Ican by babakng: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2007
pls,can anyone help with ican,what stage4 will i start with a B.sc in agric econs.what is the cost of writing the exam?what time of the year is it written.pls i need the info ASAP.do i need to register for a lesson to write the exam.PLS HELP[b][/b][/b][b]
Re: I Need Info On Ican by niyooo(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2007
The exams are written in May and November every year. If you have time and can get materials, you may decide to read on your own. Since you read agric economics, I don't think you'll be given any exemption but i'll advise you to go to the nearest ICAN office and make enquiries and register on time if you plan to write the November diet of the exam 'cos it takes some time for the registration to be completed.
Re: I Need Info On Ican by adetunrayo(f): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2007
From my experience , i will advise u to attend classes. I read accounting and i ve just taken my final stage exams , lectures will assist u provided u attend a good tutorial house. If u are in Lagos, check out Wyse at Maryland or Pye at Jibowu yaba. 4 further details contact unclebee07@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can I Study For Linux And Oracle Exams On My Own / University Of Huddersfield Visits Nigeria, 5th And 6th Of November 2010 / The Nigerian Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.