Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? (884 Views)

How Do I Raise $500 In A Week / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? by obinnazy(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I teach before the lock down...now schools are close down... My account is so empty... Withdrew and spent all I had during lock down...

But I have an Android phone with little subscription... Please what can I do with it to raise money?...whatsapp 08126123601...

Thanks in anticipation!!
Re: How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? by waleyp(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2020
https://dtimoney.xyz/188140072394163/ try that site
obinnazy:
Hello nairalanders, I teach before the lock down...now schools are close down... My account is so empty... Withdrew and spent all I had during lock down...

But I have an Android phone with little subscription... Please what can I do with it to raise money?...whatsapp 08126123601...

Thanks in anticipation!!
Re: How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? by Oluwademilade: 4:10pm On May 10, 2020
waleyp:
https://dtimoney.xyz/188140072394163/ try that site

Don't waste your time and precious data on that site. They don't pay. You can ask the poster for evidence of payment if you don't believe me
Re: How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? by Sheghzymilly(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
How do you know? there are people who have posted payment proof and there is no bad review on their site.
Re: How Do I Raise Money With My Android Phone? by waleyp(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2020
thank you so much i believe you
Oluwademilade:

Don't waste your time and precious data on that site. They don't pay. You can ask the poster for evidence of payment if you don't believe me

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan Up To 2million Naira Without Collateral For Your Business / What Are Your 2022 Plans In Digital Currencies / The Business That Generate Me Over 200k In Two Weeks During My Nysc Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.