Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Make Money With Your Phone And Data Legitimately - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money With Your Phone And Data Legitimately (155 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone and modems here in Lagos / How To Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Phone And Data Legitimately by Chidubemsam(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2020
Are you a looking for some extra cash, something which won't take much of your time, something you could do at the comfort of your home or work place with little stress.
I introduce LPV forum to you, it gives you the opportunity to earn at your leisure with just your phone and data. You earn on LPV Forum by,
Login N50.
For each post you earn N4.
Creating meaningful post N50.
Sharing sponsored post to your Facebook N100.
Referring others N100000.
Note LPV pays without referral, @ an activity earnings of N3000 without referral.
With this you get the opportunity to earn N5000 to N20000
Your earnings is only limited to your activities.
Start with a registration of N1500
@ https://lpvforum.com/confidant/ceejay1997
Or whatsapp +234 902 397 3737
Re: How To Make Money With Your Phone And Data Legitimately by uche6637(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2020
I know people who have been on Lpv forum since march and have not earn a din.
If you want to earn faster on this forum, with just a little token of #200, I would be given a mind blowing tutorial to the first 20people.
I would also be registering new members at a discount of #1,300 with the tutorial free
Contact me @
https:///2348083111876

(1) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer & Disinfectant - Hand Sanitizers Most Current Selling Price / UK Used Computers At An Affordable Prize / Longitudinal/panel And Time Series Data Analysis Using Stata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.