Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Two Fast, Competent Writers Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Fast, Competent Writers Needed (232 Views)

Competent,reliable,affordable & Honesty Construction Company For Your Building / Competent Services For Motorcycle Sales / Competent Lawyer In Lahore Pakistan "Advocate Jamila" For Success In Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Fast, Competent Writers Needed by Adamsynox(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2020
Hello there, please I need 2 experienced writers to work with me on a regular basis. I'm a freelance writer myself, so I know exactly what I'm looking for. You will be writing product reviews (don't worry, I have samples and will guide you though the process). Sorry, the pay is not all that great (1k for 1000 words), but remember you will get paid immediately you submit the articles. No waiting time!

You are expected to:
1. Have a PC and fast internet connection
2. Have verifiable article writing experience (be it on Upwork, Fiverr, etc.)
3. Be reliable and open to revisions when required
4. Be fast

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks
Re: Two Fast, Competent Writers Needed by Emmaxy9(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2020
Adamsynox:
Hello there, please I need 2 experienced writer to work with me on a regular basis. I'm freelance writer myself, so I know exactly what I'm looking for. You will be writing product reviews (don't worry, I have samples and will guide you though the process). Sorry, the pay is not all that great (1k for 1000 words), but remember you will get paid immediately you submit the articles. No waiting time!

You are expected to:
1. Have a PC and fast internet connection
2. Have verifiable article writing experience (be it on Upwork, Fiverr, etc.)
3. Be reliable and open to revisions when required
4. Be fast

You can contact me on Phone: 09049212968, 09062164343
or message me on Whatsapp: 08133899885

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks
You need experienced writers but yoyrrt not willing to pay them adequately. Things don't work that way.
Getting a review article is one of the tasking types of article writing jobs to do. First you have to get your sources and it sure cant be from one place. For example, youre reviewing the best Vacuums for pet hair,and you click on Amazon, you might not see the suction Power there and will have to search other websites for that.
Review writing requires work and it does worth alot. You expect someone to use data, research, compile article and still accept 1#.We Nigerians are our own problems.
Re: Two Fast, Competent Writers Needed by Joao88(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2020
The pay is seriously poor, you cant get good writers with such pay.
Re: Two Fast, Competent Writers Needed by Valentine292(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Ventilator And Hand Sanitizing Machine / Most Recent Collection Of Girls Dresses At Best Prices / What's Your Darkest Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.