Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

abandoned wife laments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / abandoned wife laments (1020 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Lagos Not For Me: Osun Man Laments As He Pays 600 For Printing A 3-Page Document / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

abandoned wife laments by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 07, 2020
Amara asks what to do about the alert she
received from her husband about the huge amount
of money she had sent her.
She claims that the money was supposed to be his
husband's mistress.
Her dilemma is that the husband never gives her
money to keep his children, but he spends money
on women outside anyway.
She can never be too sure, for me, that the money
was meant for her mistress.
See her story as shared by the relationship expert
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah.
Hi, Osigwe, may God richly bless you for creating
a platform where people can express their marital
concerns.
My husband just credited my account with a sum
of 5 m naira a few hours ago. It shows from the
message attached to the deposit that it was meant
for his mistress and not for me. Message from
your baby Emma
When I saw the alert, I knew it was his mistress,
because in the first instance, I never asked him for
a penny.
Now he was calling me with more than 20 missed
calls, and I refused to pick them up. I'm thinking
about going to Ghana with my son and starting a
life of 5 million.
He sent me a text message saying the money was
meant for his business partner who was traveling
to China.
At least I've forgotten that my husband has
abandoned me and his son for more than two
years now. He even stopped paying for our rent.
Please, I 'm thinking about starting a business with
this money. My mother is from Ghana, and I'm
thinking about going to meet her, I know my
husband can't find me in Ghana.
Please advise.
Thanks, Amara.
Re: abandoned wife laments by bigdammyj: 12:08pm On May 07, 2020
In which village is these happening?
Re: abandoned wife laments by Odogwu999(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2020
Hmm no be only u bro hunger don screw my intestine here portharcourt . Abeg make person help me
Re: abandoned wife laments by stagger: 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
Demburrows:
Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience please help a brother out . The Hunger is now unbearable. my little kids have been crying all day and its becoming embarrassing ,  no food even the gas cooker is empty for days now.  I beg of you my brothers and sisters. It will also reach out to my neighbors whose daughter has been down with malaria for days now because no food and money for treatment.  i use access bnk 080 7 3 44 826
thank you and God bless you

If you are that desperate, you will not be on Nairaland.

Years ago when I was stone broke with no food or anything at home, I took a step I never knew I could take.

I went to a shop and begged the owner to allow me sell some of his goods in a bank for a percentage. I deposited my phone as collateral and took his boy to my place to know where I live. I went to a bank close to where I used to stay and spoke to the security men to allow me in after close of hours by 5pm; that I had some things to sell to the bankers.

The shop owner gave me items in 2 bags. I went to that bank by 5pm, gained access and started talking to the bankers. Some of them clustered around and made purchases. I sold N100,000 worth of items that day, took the money back to the store owner, collected my agreed percentage of 10% plus my markup fee, collected my phone and went home.

I did not know the shop owner. I did not know the bank security men from Adam. I did not know any banker. I knew nobody.

I just took a desperate step on an empty stomach with nothing to lose and in one day went from zero to N20,000. That was the day I discovered cold-calling skills I never knew I had.

When I see these beggarly requests all over the place being posted by my fellow men, I ask myself: do you see any male animal in the bush going to beg for food or anything? They step out, take risks and effect a kill for their families.

What is happening to our men these days that they just sit at home, buy data and start composing this rubbish all over Nairaland?

26 Likes

Re: abandoned wife laments by yellowgarri2(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2020
stagger:

Years ago when I was stone broke with no food or anything at home, I took a step I never knew I could take.

I went to a shop and begged the owner to allow me sell some of his goods in a bank for a percentage. I deposited my phone as collateral and took his boy to my place to know where I live. I went to a bank close to where I used to stay and spoke to the security men to allow me in after close of hours by 5pm; that I had some things to sell to the bankers.

The shop owner gave me items in 2 bags. I went to that bank by 5pm, gained access and started talking to the bankers. Some of them clustered around and made purchases. I sold N100,000 worth of items that day, took the money back to the store owner, collected my agreed percentage of 10% plus my markup fee, collected my phone and went home.

I did not know the shop owner. I did not know the bank security men from Adam. I did not know any banker. I knew nobody.

I just took a desperate step on an empty stomach with nothing to lose and in one day went from zero to N20,000. That was the day I discovered cold-calling skills I never knew I had.

When I see these beggarly requests all over the place being posted by my fellow men, I ask myself: do you see any male animal in the bush going to beg for food or anything? They step out, take risks and effect a kill for their families.

What is happening to our men these days that they just sit at home, buy data and start composing this rubbish all over Nairaland?
if you can't help simply ignore. Coz it worked for you might not work for others, this your strategy can't work in this era of pandemic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: abandoned wife laments by naijacutee(f): 3:07pm On May 07, 2020
stagger:

This is a powerful story that could transform a life. Thank you for sharing!!!

Unfortunately, there are two types of people in this world. One type of person will see this and never be broke again. Another type of person will see this and feel insulted. There's nothing you can do about that. Your story is powerful enough to motivate.

6 Likes

Re: abandoned wife laments by ThePropertyGuy: 6:22pm On May 07, 2020
There's no other help greater than this.

yellowgarri2:
if you can't help simply ignore.

4 Likes

Re: abandoned wife laments by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2020
Odogwu999 ThePropertyGuy naijacutee yellowgarri2
stagger
my good people please help me to thank Oladipo Oyedele Olaniyi . I got a credit of 2000 naira from him. may God bless him richly anywhere he is. Was able to purchase drug for my neighbor's kid. even though bank withhold 1k. bless you Ola.

Credit
Amt:NGN2,000.00 Cr
Acc:080******826
Desc:OLADIPO AYODELE OLANIYI/IB:NLAND
Time:07/05/2020 @15:14:33
Avail Bal:NGN2,019.71
Total Bal:NGN2,019.71

1 Like

Re: abandoned wife laments by travelland(f): 8:40pm On May 07, 2020
Demburrows:
stagger
my good people please help me to thank Oladipo Oyedele Olaniyi . I got a credit of 2000 naira from him. may God bless him richly anywhere he is. Was able to purchase drug for my neighbor's kid. even though bank withhold 1k. bless you Ola.

Credit

Did you hear what that good fellow said to you?
Re: abandoned wife laments by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 07, 2020
travelland:

Did you hear what that good fellow said to you?
No sir. but in thank him very much
Re: abandoned wife laments by yellowgarri2(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
Demburrows:
stagger

Credit
God bless the giver
Re: abandoned wife laments by Odogwu999(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2020
Demburrows:
stagger

Credit

God bless the helper
Re: abandoned wife laments by Jlow2: 5:57pm On May 08, 2020
stagger:

even for covid 19, u re heartless
Re: abandoned wife laments by Oladayo12(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2020
Jlow2:
He's not heartless anything, although the op may not be able to practise what he said now due to the pandemic saga, but he can give it a try hopefully afterwards. besides, he's not making it a do or die but rather in a situation where there's no hope forthcoming. sincerely speaking coming online solliciting for help expecially asking for money is not quite pleasant, but it's far better than stealing or committing suicide. Many thanks to the person that helped the op, you just save a life. Pls house i'll forever be indebted to anyone that can help me with a job, i'm a fresh graduate awaiting service. Here's my digit, 08097040690 07012213603. NB: i'm not on whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: abandoned wife laments by stagger: 7:14pm On May 08, 2020
Jlow2:

I agree. If u no get mind, u no go fit do wetin I do. Period!
Re: abandoned wife laments by stagger: 7:20pm On May 08, 2020
Oladayo12:
He's not heartless anything, although the op may not be able to practise what he said now due to the pandemic saga, but he can give it a try hopefully afterwards. besides, he's not making it a do or die but rather in a situation where there's no hope forthcoming. sincerely speaking coming online solliciting for help expecially asking for money is not quite pleasant, but it's far better than stealing or committing suicide. Many thanks to the person that helped the op, you just save a life. Pls house i'll forever be indebted to anyone that can help me with a job, i'm a fresh graduate awaiting service. Here's my digit, 08097040690 07012213603. NB: i'm not on whatsapp

Why not indicate what skills or services you can provide for money?

I did not tell the shop owner that I need a job. I gave him a laid out plan of how I would bring him more money and what my compensation would be. O dropped my phone as collateral to show I was dead serious. Two guys who were in that shop to buy stuff were laughing at me. I no send them.

2 Likes

Re: abandoned wife laments by naijacutee(f): 8:17pm On May 08, 2020
Oladayo12:

What skills do you have? How can you help grow a business? I might be able to help if you can help a business.
Re: abandoned wife laments by Jlow2: 9:12pm On May 08, 2020
Oladayo12:
now ain't you asking for help?
Re: abandoned wife laments by Oladayo12(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2020
naijacutee:

What skills do you have? How can you help grow a business? I might be able to help if you can help a business.
I have a good marketing skill to help grow business, i've worked with opay back then in sch as their ofood marketer and within a space of 3 month i was promoted as a business developer due to my marketing strategies. Opening a new location also help business grow faster, online presence & also building a content also help. I stop working with them because its seriously affecting my project & class and my supervisor was giving me tough time being the best student of the class, i had no other choice than to stop. Please anyone that can help should pls do, I honestly have to put food on my family's table.
Re: abandoned wife laments by naijacutee(f): 9:45pm On May 08, 2020
Jlow2:
now ain't you asking for help?

He's not asking for help, he's offering services.
Re: abandoned wife laments by stagger: 9:47pm On May 08, 2020
Oladayo12:
I have a good marketing skill to help grow business, i've worked with opay back then in sch as their ofood marketer and within a space of 3 month i was promoted as a business developer due to my marketing strategies. Opening a new location also help business grow faster, online presence & also building a content also help. I stop working with them because its seriously affecting my project & class and my supervisor was giving me tough time being the best student of the class, i had no other choice than to stop. Please anyone that can help should pls do, I honestly have to put food on my family's table.

Every business needs marketers. Frankly you should not be lacking money.

As a former Ofood marketer, what stops you from replicating their business model?

2 Likes

Re: abandoned wife laments by Gee64: 10:05pm On May 08, 2020
Can you help to market Akpu nationwide for my client?
Oladayo12:
Re: abandoned wife laments by Oladayo12(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
stagger:

Every business needs marketers. Frankly you should not be lacking money.

As a former Ofood marketer, what stops you from replicating their business model?

Inadequate capital, i've met with some local restaurant about the stuff but they seems not to give in. most of my mates have gone for service but here i am, i'm yet to pay for my certificate money which obviously is holding me down from being mobilize.
Re: abandoned wife laments by Jlow2: 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
naijacutee:

He's not asking for help, he's offering services.
so he should quickly remove the help there so that we can understand he is looking for a job and not help
Re: abandoned wife laments by Oladayo12(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2020
Gee64:
Can you help to market Akpu nationwide for my client?
Yes, just expantiate more on the business.
Re: abandoned wife laments by CapitalBank: 1:46am On May 09, 2020
yellowgarri2:
if you can't help simply ignore. Coz it worked for you might not work for others, this your strategy can't work in this era of pandemic
LOL...
Re: abandoned wife laments by Eberechi24(f): 5:08am On May 09, 2020
yellowgarri2:
If you are same as Op believe me you won't go far. That story is all you need to motivate your lazy ass.

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Capital/Loans From Banks, Other Lenders / Free chocolateDo Frame And Printing Patronize Us And See How Your Buisness Booms / Federal Government Approves Free Registration Of Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.