Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. (1624 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / The Claim: Pricking A Stroke Victim’s Fingers Can Help Delay Symptoms / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by GamalNasser: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
seunlayi:
it is not about touching the phone alone, it is about security and privacy. Your sim is your identity, it may affect your privacy.... Next time the person she caked it with want to talk, the person may call the number back..

You've already done the right thing. If a call center is around, you can give her some change to go and make call thru them

Hmmm
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by AIIyIic(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:

Ive tot of that but he's still need to hold the phone close to his mouth. And I don't have a handsfree.

I feel bad though.

I can see you're trying to keep yourself without blemish. Go to him( keep 2m ooo), and explain to him what happened and apologize also.

If he has conscience, he would understand u did d right thing. If he likes, let him call u Naive. It's better to b Naive than sorry

1 Like

Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 07, 2020
AIIyIic:

I can see you're trying to keep yourself without blemish. Go to him( keep 2m ooo), and explain to him what happened and apologize also.

If he has conscience, he would understand u did d right thing. If he likes, let him call u Naive. It's better to b Naive than sorry

I've sorted it out dear.
thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by AIIyIic(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:

I've sorted it out dear.
thanks for your concern.

Pls check your mail box and reply
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
AIIyIic:

Pls check your mail box and reply

Ok.
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by FatherBona: 6:40am On May 08, 2020
[s]
SharonLoveth:

The answer to you question is In below picture, check out your mum, You gotta take care of her ASAP
[/s]
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by SharonLoveth(f): 7:17am On May 08, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]

You gotta take her to any psychiatric hospital nearest to you okie..
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by FatherBona: 9:32am On May 08, 2020
[s]
SharonLoveth:

You gotta take her to any psychiatric hospital nearest to you okie..
[/s]
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by Johnchyz(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok dear. Thank you very much.
You are most welcome sweetheart! I love you! kk.
Re: Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
Johnchyz:
You are most welcome sweetheart! I love you! kk.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP- How Do I Get Rid Of Snakes In My Compund? / Six Important Health Tips For Pregnant Women:protecting Yourself And Your Baby / Typhoid Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.