Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Financial Freedom Using Your Smartphone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Freedom Using Your Smartphone (482 Views)

The Way To Financial Freedom / Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now / Investing In Real Estate,sure Road To Financial Freedom.A True Life Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Using Your Smartphone by TEAMSTAR: 12:36pm On May 07, 2020
You have the time now.
This Lockdown shows just a little view of how retirement will look like.
How many people called you to ask you if you have food to eat or if you have money in your pocket?? What gives you money?
Now hear this.
Most retirees result to total isolation due to ill health and worse of it all, there is no money to take proper care of them this is because the expected pension is not forth coming.
What lesson have you learnt so far??
Take ownership of your finances independent of your employer and government.
That’s a great lesson I have learnt.
The time starts now.
I know a home base business that can generate between 10k to 20k daily income which is good for young graduates, unemployed and retirees who do not want to depend on pension that is seldomly paid by government. If you are interested whatsapp me on 09091137627 or email me on pengatejis@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Promo Deal / CRYPTO Fx:money Game! CRYPTO FX Used Cryptocurrency As A Lure To Deceive 66,000 / Need A Pos Terminal At No Cost? Absolutely Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.