Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North? (438 Views)

Exposed!! Why North Is Now Pushing For Biafra!!! / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2020
Why north? people escaping from isolation centre why north people playing in isolation centre why north people leaving their states with cattle even on lockdown why north
Re: Why North? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:53pm On May 07, 2020
Buy data and watch the YouTube video from their protest.
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Buy data and watch the YouTube video from their protest.
watched it long ago
Re: Why North? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:58pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

watched it long ago
You won't be asking this question if you really had.
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

You won't be asking this question if you really had.
cos of poor treatment. leaving to other state inside lorry loaded with cattle nko
Re: Why North? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:04pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

cos of poor treatment. leaving to other state inside lorry loaded with cattle nko
Business as usual, or do you think that cattle rearer are back home resting?
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:07pm On May 07, 2020
Why north? or do you mean to ask why not?

The Muslim north is being targeted and there is every indicator that this virus is deliberately being spread in the north.

A high infectious and mortality rate from Bill GATES Virus will pacify the conservative Muslim north to take the vaccine.

If the north agrees to it, then the rest of Nigeria is a ''GO'' for Billy Boy
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Business as usual, or do you think that cattle rearer are back home resting?
I too work in the north but i have been at home since this lockdown issue. can't they obey simple instruction. when they finally contract the virus they will start protesting of poor medical equipments

1 Like

Re: Why North? by RenoOmokri: 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
Northerners don't follow rules
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:
Why north? or do you mean to ask why not?

The Muslim north is being targeted and there is every indicator that this virus is deliberately being spread in the north.

A high infectious and mortality rate from Bill GATES Virus will pacify the conservative Muslim north to take the vaccine.

If the north agrees to it, then the rest of Nigeria is a ''GO'' for Billy Boy
I said why north because the way in which they address the issue and act awkward as its nothing serious. they refused to stay at home, in burial they will be in their numbers avoiding social distancing, thereby giving rise in the spread of the disease.
why north?
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

I too work in the north but i have been at home since this lockdown issue. can't they obey simple instruction. when they finally contract the virus they will start protesting of poor medical equipments

The lockdown is not in place to protect you from any virus but to mold you to be a compliant good citizen.

As you obey and suffer the curfew imposed on you, so also will you be willing to accept any ''solution'' they declare.

Don't believe the figures coming from the NCDC.

They are not interested in any containment or treatment but to push the vaccine solution.
Re: Why North? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

There movement is in the bush, how does that affect you?
Re: Why North? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:17pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:

The lockdown is not in place to protect you from any virus but to mold you to be a compliant good citizen.

As you obey and suffer the curfew imposed on you, so also will you be willing to accept any ''solution'' they declare.

They are not interested in any containment or treatment but to push the vaccine solution.

This.
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

I said why north because the way in which they address the issue and act awkward as its nothing serious. they refused to stay at home, in burial they will be in their numbers avoiding social distancing, thereby giving rise in the spread of the disease.
why north?

What exactly have northerners done than simply being human and getting along with their normal lives.

I can't believe that someone who has been caged in his house for weeks will see someone going about their normal daily life as unusual.

This is like a prisoner complaining about how people behave in the free world.

Stop being a slave.

It is this kind of mentality that makes me know that southerners are compliant fools.
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:

regardless to that. the vaccine in question its not a do or die affair
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:23pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

regardless to that. the vaccine in question its not a do or die affair

Again another ignorant assertion.

Have you been living under a rock?

Are you not aware of the NCDC Bill currently being deliberated upon at the National Assembly?

That Bill has over 70 lines and one of them calls for mandatory mass vaccination.

You trousered natives with una useless paper degrees
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:

What exactly have northerners done than simply being human and getting along with their normal lives.

I can't believe that someone who has been caged in his house for weeks will see someone going about their normal daily life as unusual.

This is like a prisoner complaining about how people behave in the free world.

Stop being a slave.

It is this kind of mentality that makes me know that southerners are compliant fools.
Its not matter of slave or no slave. check out the deaths in kano, jigawa and tell yourself why you should be at home. i still run business within my state but i don't intend going back to the north where i base cos of this. so its of the people's advantage to stay at home. though i don't trust the ncdc guys with the numbers of confirmed cases but still believe its best to stay at home
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:

Again another ignorant assertion.

Have you been living under a rock?

Are you not aware of the NCDC Bill currently being deliberated upon at the National Assembly?

That Bill has over 70 lines and one of them calls for mandatory mass vaccination.

You trousered natives with una useless paper degrees
There is no need for name calling. you have read and understood what and how the bill stands. okay what if those moving out of the state keeps increasing the numbers of persons infected won't that give rise to the bill. think about it
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:29pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Dilijingsly:

Its not matter of slave or no slave. check out the deaths in kano, jigawa and tell yourself why you should be at home. i still run business within my state but i don't intend going back to the north where i base cos of this. so its of the people's advantage to stay at home. though i don't trust the ncdc guys with the numbers of confirmed cases but still believe its best to stay at home
[/s]

The north is currently in its heat season. Mennigitis, Malaria and heat stroke are common around this time of the year.

These deaths are only making headlines because of CoVid-19 Plandemic.

600 death toll in a month for a state like Kano is no big deal.

I am sure at least a 100 people die every day in places like Lagos.

The NCDC is using these death numbers from hospital records to push it as CoVid-19.

Don't believe the scam in place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

The north is currently in its heat season. Mennigitis, Malaria and heat stroke are common around this time of the year.

These deaths are only making headlines because of CoVid-19 Plandemic.

600 death toll in a month for a state like Kano is no big deal.

I am sure at least a 100 people die every day in places like Lagos.

The NCDC is using these death numbers from hospital records to push it as CoVid-19.

Don't believe the scam in place.

I have stayed in kano state for four good years . people die in heat period but not to this extent. we must understand the important of life.
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:
There is no need for name calling. you have read and understood what and how the bill stands. okay what if those moving out of the state keeps increasing the numbers of persons infected won't that give rise to the bill. think about it

The problem in this country is that we have too many stupid people.

Stupid people that put us in this Buhari-APC mess and Stupid people that suddenly trust this current NASS.

This is the same NASS that wants to make Social Media posts that are deemed ''hate speech'' punishable by death.

This is the same NASS that wants to renovate a 7 bn naira structure for 37 bn.

This is the same NASS that imported utility vehicles for themselves despite the harsh economic realities in this country.

Do you think those idiots care about you and I?
Re: Why North? by ZombieNation: 1:37pm On May 07, 2020
Dilijingsly:

I have stayed in kano states for four good years . people die in heat period but not to this extent. we must understand the important of life.

How do you know?

Has the Kano state government been issuing monthly death statistics before?

Please, Mr man use brain.

Kano has a population of at least 5 million.

What is 600 deaths a day even without a Plandemic?

There are more births than that on a daily basis in Kano and also more deaths as well.
Re: Why North? by Dilijingsly(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:

The problem in this country is that we have too many stupid people.

Stupid people that put us in this Buhari-APC mess and Stupid people that suddenly trust this current NASS.

This is the same NASS that wants to make Social Media posts that are deemed ''hate speech'' punishable by death.

This is the same NASS that wants to renovate a 7 bn naira structure for 37 bn.

This is the same NASS that imported utility vehicles for themselves despite the harsh economic realities in this country.

Do you think those idiots care about you and I?

sincerley speaking, Nigeria system of government has failed he entire citizen starting from the presidency, the red and green chambers. neverthless its left for citizen to take what truly belongs to them. in another development it will interest you to know that even as this corona virus cases are going on some of them are still stealing the money donated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News In Nigeria For Today Saturday, June 6 / Nmandi Kanu Has Been Collecting Money From Atiku And South East Governors. / BREAKING: Welcome To PDP — Fani-kayode Congratulates Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.