Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Need Answer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Answer. (170 Views)

Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Answer. by Nayor(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2020
I need your Answer.
A young lady who has been emotionally hurt by guys around her, promises to never move around with guys so as to avoid falling into trouble.
The young lady started moving with her fellow ladies and didn't listen to any guy who tells her that He loves her, because many guys whom she had answered took benefit in her body, asking her to sleep with them. Whenever she answered No, that it's only when she gets married she can do that, they inflict pain on her.
Anyway as I was saying, when this young lady started moving with her fellow ladies, All sort of married women,men, guys and ladies who haven't faced any sort of things that she had faced from Guys started calling her a lesbian whereas neither she nor her friends were lesbians but she and her friends were stigmatized away from the members of the society.
I was asked if by that the girl is really a lesbian.
I need your various answer to this Case.

(1) (Reply)

PROMO: Invite Your Friends And Win Up To N1,000 And Above / Acquire Skills That Will Earn You At Least 250 Dollars. / Tea Competition Between Foreign And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.