Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This (212 Views)

I Urgently Need A Psychic Love Spell Caster To Help Me Get My Ex Back / For The Curious Enthusiast And Spiritualiy Bold / Need Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This by SweetGist: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just out of curiosity, I would like to know if Nairaland pays Nairalanders who make First to comment(FTC) on posts. No pun intended but I have just been always seing people on the forum celebrating this as one great feat. And unlike other similar forums/blog/website that I have known, people insult anyone celebrating FTC, but it is not so on Nairaland.
Please I need to know if there is any form of reward for this. Thanks!
#SOLIHMARY
Re: Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This by eugenenwajei(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
famous
Re: Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This by eugenenwajei(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Curious: I Urgently Need Answer To This by marwanafrica: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
It means, out of millions of people in this forum, FTC people are the must jobless ones to comment first because of their idleness

(1) (Reply)

Talk About It (depression And Suicidal Attempts ) / This Is The Height Of Creativity To Me ... / Let’s Discuss: Do You Think It’s Wise To Lie Just To Win A Soul To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.