Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,136 members, 7,838,883 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. (6935 Views)

Checkout 2010 Tweet Of Wizkid Begging M.I Abaga For Attention / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by PharmD911: 10:55pm On May 07, 2020
Newpost:

You are a Mumu. Can't you check the date and the links are there so you can check it on twitter yourself and stop doing as if you are smart or intelligent.
Forgive am, E no get data
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by jesmond3945: 11:36pm On May 07, 2020
Newpost:

Hy doubting Thomas.
https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/21056197822?s=19
he is right, it doesn't look like he made the tweet in 2010, there is element of arrogance in the tweet.
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by Nobody: 1:32am On May 08, 2020
wow, who would have imagined?

well. I am sure Banky answered him

Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by Nobody: 1:35am On May 08, 2020
although banky and wizkid has been rolling for years before 2010, probably 2009 or 2008
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by Nobody: 1:38am On May 08, 2020
bkool7:

We all know it's fake.

How can he be verified way back then?
the screenshot was taken recently man
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by falcon01: 4:17am On May 08, 2020
NLReposter:
the screenshot was taken recently man
as in gosh! Nigerians are Ignorant. There's a link leading straight to the link but they are still arguing, claiming it's photshopped, someone was saying how comes was he verified way back then, I just died walai.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by Dimmo: 4:47am On May 08, 2020
Nyamve1:
This is fake, search on NL how banky met wizkid
Absolutely fake because Wizkid cannot have a verified tweeter account at that time
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by newgroom: 6:29am On May 08, 2020
falcon01:
as in gosh! Nigerians are Ignorant. There's a link leading straight to the link but they are still arguing, claiming it's photshopped, someone was saying how comes was he verified way back then, I just died walai.

He was prolly having fun on Twitter. Wizkid was already a star in 2010. He joined Banky's EME in 2009. Holla at the Boy was released in January 2010.

The tweet was true but he was just playing on Twitter.
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by newgroom: 6:32am On May 08, 2020
Dimmo:
Absolutely fake because Wizkid cannot have a verified tweeter account at that time

The account was verified later. The thing is the moment your account is verified, all your tweets, even those before it was verified, carry the Verified mark. Tweets are not verified, accounts are.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by shachris02: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
Dimmo:

You are very dumb and you are not afraid to show it.
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by falcon01: 7:53am On May 08, 2020
newgroom:

He was prolly having fun on Twitter. Wizkid was already a star in 2010. He joined Banky's EME in 2009. Holla at the Boy was released in January 2010.

The tweet was true but he was just playing on Twitter.
What do you mean? in 2020 he was still upcoming because he released holla at your boy 2010 doesn't mean he wasn't an upcoming artist. He wasn't A star then.
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by falcon01: 7:54am On May 08, 2020
shachris02:

You are very dumb and you are not afraid to show it.
I swear bro, I literally feel my head paining me while reading That comment.
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by femi4: 8:51am On May 08, 2020
Nuelblakes:
upcoming Wizkid Twitter account verified who is deceiving who
Are you sure you know how Twitter works
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by otes35: 9:00am On May 08, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Weak trash. Even my shit can't buy this angry
u dey mind them. He wasn't a star then and he's already verified on Twitter.. Thrash!!!!
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by newgroom: 9:10am On May 08, 2020
falcon01:
What do you mean? in 2020 he was still upcoming because he released holla at your boy 2010 doesn't mean he wasn't an upcoming artist. He wasn't A star then.

The title is misleading possibly because of what Wizkid tweeted. The tweet made it look as if was begging Banky to sign him. No, he was already on the label of Banky when he tweeted. He was just having fun.

Did you see me say he was an A star?. You are prolly confused about the meaning of star. Wizkid was already a star by the time he made that tweet. As a matter of time, he became a star with his first album. Being a star is not a function of your year in the industry or the number of single or album. You can be a star with a single. Being a star is different from being a legend....
Re: Throwback Tweets Of Wizkid Begging Banky W And TerryTheRapman To help him. by lenghtinny(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2020
Dimmo:
Someone digged deep into his tweet bank in 2020....
Do you expect the verification tag to suddenly disappear just because the tweet was made in 2010..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido First Baby Mama, Sophia Goes Topless To Celebrate Birthday. PHOTOS / (PHOTO) Striking Resemblance Of Chidinma Ekile In My Street In Lagos / Nigerians Blast Charly Boy For Sharing His Wife's Naked Videos/photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.