Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,238 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Biafra Or Biafrau.d? : Which One Is It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Or Biafrau.d? : Which One Is It? (163 Views)

We Are Now Back To "Biafra Or Death" Stage / Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? / Where Are All The "Biafra Or Death" Monikers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Or Biafrau.d? : Which One Is It? by lukui: 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
Biafra or biafrau.d?: Which one is it?

The indigenous people of Biafra, a well respected body who stood and fought for their belief, people, custom and culture to become liberated from the yokes of bad governance, slavery, marginalisation and day light robbery by the almajiri Fulani colonisation of the northern ruled country or zoo called Nigeria.

We all knew what they are clamouring for. Good governance, better life for all, sweet dreams for our future generation, but is it just a dream? Is it feasible?

Are they going about it in the right way? Has it not turned to apolitical tea party? Or a festival of greedy charlatans and rogues? Serve yourself dinner barbecue?

Fill my pocket tactics and stomach infrastructures? What have they turned it into? Odumegwu Ojukwu fought for what he believed in.

Can or will any of those alive today stay on the battle field to fight now? Is the dream still alive and healthy?

Or is it just a fraud or scam? You want to go to heaven but you don't want to die?

Are you serious? Even the so called "Lugard's mistake" or "zoo" or whatever you call it, countless lives and blood have been killed/shed for it to stand.

Don't bother to quote me ,

I won't reply!!!

Take the message , leave the messenger!!
Re: Biafra Or Biafrau.d? : Which One Is It? by SLAP44: 1:22pm On May 07, 2020
Another one of them has been slapped awake from his hunger induced sleep, and instead of home to face his tormentors in the zoo, all he wakes up to is to challenge the truths of Nnamdi Kanu sermon. grin

You can get back to sleep, we can't help your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Or Biafrau.d? : Which One Is It? by MasterKernel: 1:23pm On May 07, 2020
lukui:
Biafra or Biafra?: Which one is it?

The indigenous people of Biafra, a well respected body who stood and fought for their belief, people, custom and culture to become liberated from the yokes of bad governance, slavery, marginalisation and day light robbery by the almajiri Fulani colonisation of the northern ruled country or zoo called Nigeria.
L

We all knew what they are clamouring for. Good governance, better life for all, sweet dreams for our future generation, but is it just a dream? Is it feasible?

Are they going about it in the right way? Has it not turned to apolitical tea party? Or a festival of greedy charlatans and rogues? Serve yourself dinner barbecue?

Fill my pocket tactics and stomach infrastructures? What have they turned it into? Odumegwu Ojukwu fought for what he believed in.

Can or will any of those alive today stay on the battle field to fight now? Is the dream still alive and healthy?

Or is it just a fraud or scam? You want to go to heaven but you don't want to die?

Are you serious? Even the so called "Lugard's mistake" or "zoo" or whatever you call it, countless lives and blood have been killed/shed for it to stand.

Don't bother to quote me ,

I won't reply!!!

Take the message , leave the messenger!!

You're scared of the backslash of your write up. I'm not gonna fight you.

But remember, charity begins at home. Fix Nigeria, before you taunt a people, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Lost Nephew , Muritala Dauda / I Have Ordered The Process Of Paying Protesting Doctors- Akeredolu / COVID-19: Why Delta Partially Relaxed Lockdown — Okowa's Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.