Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How To Write Your Own Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write Your Own Business Plan (433 Views)

Start Your Own Business Now With Royale Business Club / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business / Create Your Own Business Website In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Own Business Plan by Ffbt(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
A Lot Of Businesses Will Spring Up Post-Covid 19.

Individuals and companies are planning to apply for grants and loans in Africa.

A lot of people are adapting and pivoting already...

Do you have a business plan?

Business Plan Experts charge above #20000 to write a professional business plan for any client.

Do you know that you can learn how to create professional business plans for your ideas and business during this period in less than 30 days with just #2150.

I mean with just Two Thousand One Hundred And Fifty Naira you can become an expert writing business plans for your projects and for clients.

I believe you know there is a high demand for business plan writing.

Interested in joining the upcoming training.

Send me a message inbox on whatsapp via 08135666117

Registration ends on the 9th of May, 2020.

Don't miss this opportunity.
The clock is ticking �...

(1) (Reply)

Master Whiteboard Animation With Your Phone / Oil Prices Drop Over Fears Of Second Coronavirus Wave / How Coronavirus Pandemic Has Affected Traditional Ways Of Handling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.