Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ego Beta Ego Beta: When Will Nigeria Our Country Become Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ego Beta Ego Beta: When Will Nigeria Our Country Become Better? (235 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / APC Says Lagos Has Become Better Under Sanwo-olu, PDP Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ego Beta Ego Beta: When Will Nigeria Our Country Become Better? by snitchbitch: 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
Ego beta ego beta

Dotman featured 9ice on one song titled "ijoba alagbada".
He sang asking the popular question. When will it finally become better?

A friend told me that on of the biggest tests or challenges to afflict a man is for him to be a Nigerian. I concurred with him.

You have to provide everything for yourself, accommodation, water, education, healthcare, food, mosquito net or else those tiny " zoom zoom" crying insects will eat the hell out of your life.
They won't even give you a a break or pity you that they sucked abit of you yesterday. Some said that we should not worry that it can never be better again.

While some said that you should not loose hope that as there is life, hope still exists. Buhari is above seventy, Atiku now is seventy plus, add four years to his age, he will still contest in 2023. When will young minds rule?
The youths that we think will liberate us are busy "smoking" Colorado, shisha, marijuana, sagging their belts, calling themselves marlians.

The ladies not wearing bra, pants and so on. Everywhere filled with slay mamas, oloshos, prostitutes and bros.titutes.

Gays lesbians, pedophiles, rapists, ritual killers, head cutters, human spare part sellers, baby factories and so on and so on.

All in the name of "get rich quick syndrome". So the question now goes thus

" When will our country become better?"
Re: Ego Beta Ego Beta: When Will Nigeria Our Country Become Better? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2020
To be honest, it's never going to get better but what do I know..

Y'all gotta hope for the best but expect the worst.
Re: Ego Beta Ego Beta: When Will Nigeria Our Country Become Better? by Temidayo9(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
when God answer your call, Nigeria don better be that
Re: Ego Beta Ego Beta: When Will Nigeria Our Country Become Better? by HeadShot: 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
When Nigeria stops electing old people who knows nothing about governance

Electing nepotic and tribalistic ancestors will not make Nigeria great but poverty capital of the world...

Electing men who will promise to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but will be the very first to break the promise...

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Violation: Wike Places Impounded Vehicles For Sale / WHO Requires $1.7bn To Respond To COVID-19 – Director General / Rivers State Declare PDP Youth Leader Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.