Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. (2110 Views)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible In Nigerian Bookies / Sports Arbitrage Betting Now Possible With Nigerian Bookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2020
Since the advent of this Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent negative impacts it has made in the economy of Nigeria and the lives of its citizens,the ban on sporting activities in most of Europe; a lot of punters have resorted to playing virtual.

Virtual sports betting popularly pronounced as 'visual' by its numerous 'adherents' is a form of betting on programmed football events that tries to simulate real life football.

The odds are usually fairly attractive and enticing to the gamblers who see it as a quick way of making money.This appears true because the duration of the games are usually short typically 5 minutes or less.But a critical analysis of the whole concept reveals a carefully concealed bait to entice the gamblers and hook them on to it so that they keep on losing money to the advantage of the sports betting company and the dealer outlets(bet shops).

When you go there to charge phone thanks to the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, you'll see a lot of people there. Some are there to charge phone others are actively gambling hear them '...play number 4 goal goal no. 5 over 2.5 and no.6 away send it 100 naira etc''.Then a few others just make side predictions without staking their money.

I have watched a middle-aged artisan who came with 60,000 naira meant for purchase of materials for a client's job gamble away the money. His frustration was growing as his pocket grew empty and he became increasingly paranoid and even transferred the agression to those in the shop who were innocent ...o boy why are you staring at me like that he fumed''.This was before the corona virus outbreak anyway.
A week ago a young man was sent 4000 naira for feeding by his brother after much appeal.
He withdrew it in the shop( because they also did Cashback).

He said he wants to double the money so he started playing on empty stomach lol.
They kept collecting his money as he was losing... He won 3500 back at a point but he did not back off. He continued until they took everything and he became highly agitated and covered in perspiration.

He called me outside and asked me to help him with 100 naira to buy bread that he was famished... Don't ask me if I gave him.
At least for this period of Covid-19 pandemic Virtual sports betting should be banned entirely or heavy restrictions imposed.
This is my humble opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by BlueBanana: 2:12pm On May 07, 2020
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by BlueBanana: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
Shove your humble opinion up your ass!!!
Dem no force person play virtual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
U know how much them give govt for Covid-19 fund relief. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2020
Virtual don murder the op
Safe your opinion your ass

No one beg you to play visual betting
It’s only greedy people that play the game

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2020
Honestly I don't play it.
adewumiopeyemi:
Virtual don murder the op
Safe your opinion your ass

No one beg you to play visual betting
It’s only greedy people that play the game

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by Realcash224(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2020
You charge your phone in somebody shop, yet you want government to close the shop

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2020
Realcash224 Hmmm. Its complicated...
post=89288549:

You charge your phone in somebody shop, yet you want government to close the shop
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by 1030(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
You sound like someone with good experience on how to play this game.

For your information licence has already been issued to all Bet companies by Nigeria Lottery Board so the companies are operating within the terms and conditions.

One of the condition is to sell these products to persons above the age of 18 and such advise coming from you can not hold water.

Just waka pass or continue to try your luck.All the best.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2020
I know they're licensed. Even churches are also licensed but at a point heavy restriction was placed on their activities this period.
1030:
You sound like someone with good experience on how to play this game.

For your information licence has already been issued to all Bet companies by Nigeria Lottery Board so the companies are operating within the terms and conditions.

One of the condition is to sell these products to persons above the age of 18 and such advise coming from you can not hold water.

Just waka pass or continue to try your luck.All the best.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by Nobody: 12:20am On May 08, 2020
Na so one guy dey blame the bet9ja shop for him street why them even open during lockdown. Na after virtual soccer empty the small money wey him dey manage under lockdown.He come dey beg the cashier make him lass am.The cashier tell am say the money wey him lose no enter him pocket so him no get money to lass.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by Ogasboy12: 9:06am On May 08, 2020
I don't know whether to say it or not, if it is not favouring you please quit or work on it before you try again.

As for me I just started this month after seeing a post on Nairaland about it. It's a long story and it is favouring me now with my system i developed and have made #3,600+ just this morning alone, yesterday was #5,900+, the other day was #8k+ and many more.

Not that am bragging.

But please if virtual they work for you carry on but if virtual nor they work for you abeg quit and find a system.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by lammie21(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2020
Please bro, I sent you a PM
Kindly reply. Please I beg of you. Thanks
Ogasboy12:
I don't know whether to say it or not, if it is not favouring you please quit or work on it before you try again.

As for me I just started this month after seeing a post on Nairaland about it. It's a long story and it is favouring me now with my system i developed and have made #3,600+ just this morning alone, yesterday was #5,900+, the other day was #8k+ and many more.

Not that am bragging.

But please if virtual they work for you carry on but if virtual nor they work for you abeg quit and find a system.
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2020
Most times people don't know when to quit
Ogasboy12:

Not that am bragging.

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by Akaegwu(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
I visit them every weekend. They always pay
STUDY THE GAME ON YOUR LAPTOP FOR ONE MONTH.
1: TWO WEEKS DAY TIME
2: TWO WEEKS NIGHTS
3: CHOOSE THE RECURRING ODDS
4: DON'T CHOOSE MORE THAN THREE GAMES
5: FORGET ABOUT CHELSEA OR LIVERPOOL. CHOOSE WINNING ODDS
6 : ONLY PLAY WHEN THE WINNING ODDS APPEARS
THANK ME LATTER
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2020
Many people have tried different ways to get them but they've always slipped off their fingers like eels
Akaegwu:
THANK ME LATTER

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by ugolinze123(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
Ogasboy12:

Not that am bragging.

I pity you...we all will be waiting here when you come back with your nostrils filled with fluid. continue my brother nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by ugolinze123(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2020
Akaegwu:
THANK ME LATTER
hahahahahaha....my brother continue..you surely will make millions someday. I love your style of play, you really know the game so well. just continue
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by KosiGee(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2020
lammie21:
Please bro, I sent you a PM
Kindly reply. Please I beg of you. Thanks

Pls sir, stay away from esports betting. It’s worse than MMM. Stay away from it. Don’t be tempted.
For the last time, stop contacting the above Nairalander. Stay away from esports betting.
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by joshi24(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
Who said virtual should be banned since march dis lockdown started i hv been living on color color and i dnt think am ready to stop nt that am addict but the system am using has keep me winning althrough i play my color color game once everyday and i hv neva lost for a day i use 5k to make 2k daily and am ok with dat and nt thinking of stoping anytime some unles the system fails which is imposible because am nt greedy and u should kw dat dis bet company takes from the greedy ones and pay d non greedy ones always take note of that
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
Everybody will claim they're using a 'system' that is working. Hear this I visited the bet shop that inspired this post a few days ago only to see a new management and owner. I made inquiries and was told that the former owner sold the shop with all the assets including computers etc because he became broke as virtual milked him dry. The regulars there further told me that he discovered a 'system' that was working and he was playing with 10K to collect 20k 15k to collect 30k etc. But when the system 'crashed' he still continued putting 10k 15k and he kept losing. Instead of him to stop,he continued until he lost all the money in his account. He hurriedly sold the business to another person. This is not fiction. I saw him yesterday; he was looking so emaciated. I just pitied him...
joshi24:
Who said virtual should be banned since march dis lockdown started i hv been living on color color and i dnt think am ready to stop nt that am addict but the system am using has keep me winning althrough i play my color color game once everyday and i hv neva lost for a day i use 5k to make 2k daily and am ok with dat and nt thinking of stoping anytime some unles the system fails which is imposible because am nt greedy and u should kw dat dis bet company takes from the greedy ones and pay d non greedy ones always take note of that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by joshi24(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2020
HonourableUche:
Everybody will claim they're using a 'system' that is working. Hear this I visited the bet shop that inspired this post a few days ago only to see a new management and owner. I made inquiries and was told that the former owner sold the shop with all the assets including computers etc because he became broke as virtual milked him dry. The regulars there further told me that he discovered a 'system' that was working and he was playing with 10K to collect 20k 15k to collect 30k etc. But when the system 'crashed' he still continued putting 10k 15k and he kept losing. Instead of him to stop,he continued until he lost all the money in his account. He hurriedly sold the business to another person. This is not fiction. I saw him yesterday; he was looking so emaciated. I just pitied him...
That's y i said i wil continue playing until the system crash which i dnt think it wil happen anytime soon since am sure am the only one into the system dnt ask me how i kw
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
It's a game of chance so no one can accurately predict when the system will go contrary...
joshi24:
That's y i said i wil continue playing until the system crash which i dnt think it wil happen anytime soon since am sure am the only one into the system dnt ask me how i kw
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by joshi24(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2020
HonourableUche:
It's a game of chance so no one can accurately predict when the system will go contrary...
And i repeat i wil continue until it goes otherwise i dnt kw when but till den i wil continue
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by pakmoni(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2020
For me playing virtual and trading on binary are the same,,,,,,,,,,

let me show you the method i always use to win

i usually pick wolves or brighton ,
cause the minimum odd does game can have is 1.84 to 3 odds,

this is how i play my game,

i will stake 2k on brighton to win 4k

if i lose the game , i will still stake again on brighton with 4k to win 8k

and if i win, i will recover my staked money plus gain of 2k

2+4 =total money staked 6k
total money won 8 -total money staked 6 = 2k
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by HonourableUche(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2020
I don't know much about binary so I cannot delve into an arguement. But for the Brighton or wolves you said you'll select...I do not understand exactly what you mean but from the little I know, if it is a 1X2 bet then there are three possibilities so I don't understand how you intend to profit if you wager on all...
pakmoni:
For me playing virtual and trading on binary are the same,,,,,,,,,,

let me show you the method i always use to win

i usually pick wolves or brighton ,
cause the minimum odd does game can have is 1.84 to 3 odds,

this is how i play my game,

i will stake 2k on brighton to win 4k

if i lose the game , i will still stake again on brighton with 4k to win 8k

and if i win, i will recover my staked money plus gain of 2k

2+4 =total money staked 6k
total money won 8 -total money staked 6 = 2k

Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by LordRADSTOCK(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2020
Well said bro. An acquaintance of mine used his school fees to play virtual and they took everything.He now had to go borrowing with different made up tales to get money to pay.It's highly addictive to say the least
HonourableUche:
Since the advent of this Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent negative impacts it has made in the economy of Nigeria and the lives of its citizens,the ban on sporting activities in most of Europe; a lot of punters have resorted to playing virtual.

Virtual sports betting popularly pronounced as 'visual' by its numerous 'adherents' is a form of betting on programmed football events that tries to simulate real life footbal.

The odds are usually fairly attractive and enticing to the gamblers who see it as a quick way of making money.This appears true because the duration of the games are usually short typically 5 minutes or less.But a critical analysis of the whole concept reveals a carefully concealed bait to entice the gamblers and hook them on to it so that they keep on losing money to the advantage of the sports betting company and the dealer outlets(bet shops).

When you go there to charge phone thanks to the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, you'll see a lot of people there. Some are there to charge phone others are actively gambling hear them '...play number 4 goal goal no. 5 over 2.5 and no.6 away send it 100 naira etc''.Then a few others just make side predictions without staking their money.

I have watched a middle-aged artisan who came with 60,000 naira meant for purchase of materials for a client's job gamble away the money. His frustration was growing as his pocket grew empty and he became increasingly paranoid and even transferred the agression to those in the shop who were innocent ...o boy why are you staring at me like that he fumed''.This was before the corona virus outbreak anyway.
A week ago a young man was sent 4000 naira for feeding by his brother after much appeal.
He withdrew it in the shop( because they also did Cashback).

He said he wants to double the money so he started playing on empty stomach lol.
They kept collecting his money as he was losing... He won 3500 back at a point but he did not back off. He continued until they took everything and he became highly agitated and covered in perspiration.

He called me outside and asked me to help him with 100 naira to buy bread that he was famished... Don't ask me if I gave him.
At least for this period of Covid-19 pandemic Virtual sports betting should be banned entirely or heavy restrictions imposed.
This is my humble opinion.
Re: OPINION: Why FG Should Ban Virtual Sports Betting Now. by Ogasboy12: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

Do you know about BET9JA 49ja betting and how you can make money there daily?
I guess NO

Would you like to make #2k or more daily for this free one week that's #12k or more after the one week?
I guess YES.

RIGHT?
YES Again

A WhatsApp group will be created for this purpose you can drop your numbers to be added to the group.

It is FREE for one week.

First 30 people.

Don't miss this opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/5997130/2k-daily-dont-miss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Coaches Vs Foreign Technical Advisers. / What Is The Salary Of Level 8 Civil Sevant In Ogun State / Nigerian Football Team In England 1949!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.