Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Adele Lost Weight, Are We Allowed To Praise That? (edition.cnn.com) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Lost Weight, Are We Allowed To Praise That? (edition.cnn.com) (351 Views)

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Lost Weight, Are We Allowed To Praise That? (edition.cnn.com) by drcast(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
In 2012, famed fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld apologized after reportedly calling the Grammy winner “a little too fat.”

Adele shot back.”I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines,” the then 23-year-old told People.

“I represent the majority of women and I’m very proud of that.”Around the same time, she discussed body image with CNN’s Anderson Cooper during a “60 Minutes” interview and said she’s never felt pressure to look a certain way.

”I’ve never seen magazine covers and seen music videos and been like, I want to look like that if I want to be a success,” she said.In the years since, Adele has climbed to even greater heights as an artist.

https://bimberbuzz.com/adele-lost-weight-are-we-allowed-to-praise-that/
Re: Adele Lost Weight, Are We Allowed To Praise That? (edition.cnn.com) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
I'm not feeling her slim look. She doesn't look healthy. Had a crush on the chubby version of her.
I'm not happy she did a Jennifer Hudson.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Tips To Win Giveaways On Social Media In Nigeria / I Started My Career Same Time With Wizkid.. Mr Rich / Peruzzi Drops New Song Alongside Half A Million For His "New Challenge".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.