Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

NYSC State Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC State Allowance (477 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC State Allowance by TrueLifeStory: 3:27pm On May 07, 2020
It is quite unfortunate that most of the so called State Governments failed to augment Corps Members effort by paying them little stipends which is regarded as State allowance as it is applicable to other Corps Members in other states.
I will give a typical example which I believe should be a good example to other states being the President State and two term President, in respect of Katsina State under the governorship of Alh. Masari. This man don't care about the Corps Members unlike his predecessor Dr Shema. As NYSC Batch B stream I are winding up for their POP, they have neither benefited nor being paid State Allawee by Mr Masari and his brother is there at the Aso rock, he never intervene, if you are a Corps Members serving at Katsina, first consider the distance because it is at the extreme end and very close to Republic of Niger. Also, consider their temperature how hot it is and even the climatic condition how poor it is. In fact, thank God that I have the experience because this is my First time coming to the North but I can't advise people to choose Katsina as their choice of state because their is no incentives from their incumbent governor.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member Along Jere-Lokoja Road (Photo) / Don't Just Make Friends During NYSC Make Money / Gov. Seyi Makinde increases OYO State's 'allawee' for Corpers from 5k To 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.