Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku (9462 Views)

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Koikoi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2011
hehehe leader of the north! disintegrating north! which faction is he leader of?
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by marabout(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
All that is peace talk. A very naive attempt to win over Babangida's supporters. Our brothers in the North can see through their scheming.
Trouble is the former Maradona has dribbled the whole field only to come back and score an own goal. grin grin grin grin
Anyone relying on his supporters will also score an own goal. tongue tongue

I am sure they will not support someone who will only prop up the feudal system.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by scopusng(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
Breaking News,  In Adamawa State, home state of Atiku, Jonathan got 76 votes against 31 votes for The big not-so-smart person Atiku. What a shame.
I still dey laugh. I wonder what Atiku should be thinking now, especially when almost all the votes are going to Good luck Jonathan. And I still dey laugh, Where is Adamu Chiroma? Hahahahaahahahaaha
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by july21st(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
ow desperate can dat dude (Atiku) get? and this is someone who feels he can lead this country, talks before tinking
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Somatic(m): 2:06am On Jan 14, 2011
Hw wont Atiku cl him leader? After straffing themselves sore. grin
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by segunjowo(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku is a Thief!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Hodaya(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2011
All this self acclaimed leaders don't even know who a leader is or what defines a true leader. So Babangida, someone who partly is responsible for our predicaments today is a leader. Such a person will only lead people who will subsequently worsen our situation in the future.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by viceb: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku, congrats on ur well deserved humiliation, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by kumbibrown: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
Northerners are like english people. If u are not an aristocrat nothing for u. Southerners are more egalitarian like the Americans. In the early days of independence the british deferred to the north and allowed this feudal system to thrive. In the last 20 year the world has changed. There are new powers in the world who do not endorse this feudal elitish system. The south thrives on this and 8 years under southern leadership showed what we could achieve when given the chance. The north cannot come back with their uppitiness and think it can work. What have they done for the country except pillage and improvish their people. It is our turn will not work. Prove that u deserve a turn is the new mantra. After that we can consider zoning.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by Meristem: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2011
Atiku is a 2 bit politician with a brain the size of a lizard's and a vey wide mouth! He belongs to the dustbin of Nigerian politics and if he was in doubt before the primaries, Im sure he now knows. The same way he was waving an agreement to loot Nigeria turn by turn as his only credential for seeking PDP nomination huh? Does this reetarrd Turakin(g) Adamawa not know he's too irrelevant in the north to make such pronouncements? Did he not lose the nomination votes in his home state? Please, someone should call the Rehab. I dey laugh!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by dlospin: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2011
fellow nigerians, when will we drum into our heads that even the founding fathers of our nation sold us to gain riches for themselves. that is why our politicians now are following their steps. we forget that it is our country, and we are even aiding them to steal more money.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by onayemi1: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
Atiku is just being sarcastic.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by mrperfect(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
I think what he said is his opinion, not necessary fact as you guys are taken it.
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by asamuel: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2011
Atiku, did you hear that IBB has congratulated Jonathan for his landslide victory at the primaries? Now let me know if you still feel he is the Leader of the North. Stupid you!!!
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by lastpage: 1:55am On Jan 18, 2011
If you re-read the Guvnor's last statement to Atiku (before he said 'l am short of words')  "we have discussed with our elders and his Excellency (Atiku) will see the result"

Now, thats one smart Guvnor, walahi!
And did Atiku "not see the result?"  grin grin grin

He should have been wise enough to read in-between such nuances and just withdraw, support GEJ and still keep is ego intact!
Infact, he ridiculed the people of Bayelsa state and l guess they have the last laugh now shocked

Anyway, its IBB's turn, many are waiting for but l guess "The Evil One" is smarter than Atiku, a hundred fold grin grin
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by odumchi: 3:47am On Jan 21, 2011
And hence the Islamification of Nigeria is complete. Spread out your prayer mats and compasses,
Re: Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku by TeadroTec: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mulls Restructuring / Group Carpets Mary Ikoku For Questioning Dan Okeke's Victory At Abia APC Primary / Timipre Runs To South Africa And His Boys Run To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.