Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict (528 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict by robosky02(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2020
President of the Nigerian Football Federation, NFF, Amaju Pinnick has added his voice to the growing debate on who is the better striker between Chelsea forward, Tammy Abraham and Nigeria striker, Victor Osimhen, who plies his trade in France.

Pinnick had tried to lure Abraham to play for Nigeria without success despite his closeness to Tammy’s dad. “I don’t believe that’s an issue, you have a choice, it’s not just today, at a point John Fashanu refused to play for Nigeria, I was still in secondary school if not primary school,” said Pinnick

“We are all human beings, we are subjected to the various choices that we make, so to me it’s their choice. Having missed out on the services of Abraham, the football administrator has claimed that the Blues number nine is an inferior player to Victor Osimhen who had an excellent season with Lille. Pinnick continued : “When we have people like Dessers that was even selected among the Eredivisie Team of the Season, I think we are happy and we are home

Prolific goalscorer. “We have Osimhen that is doing very well, I cannot tell you that Tammy Abraham is better than Osimhen, it’s not possible. “I know the history of Tammy but if at the end of the day he decides to play for England we just wish him only good luck, Tomori too we wish him good luck.”

Pinnick championed the recruitment of another Chelsea Academy product in Ola Aina, Lokomotiv Moscow’s Bryan Idowu, Benfica’s Tyronne Ebuehi and most recently Belgian-born striker Cyriel Dessers. “Let us watch and see the future of these players, we are happy and very contented with what we have right now, the only thing we need to do is consolidate and build a very strong Super Eagles that can contest for the qualifying rounds and World Cup proper, we have a very young team.” Tottenham Hotspur’s Dele Alli and Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley are the other players in the England squad that were eligible to represent Nigeria before playing cap-tying games.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/osimhens-better-than-abraham-pinnick/

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict by robosky02(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2020
So guys what's your take

Is Oshimhen really better than Tammy Abraham?

COMMENTS :
Tammy Abraham has been a revelation for the Chelsea side this season following his decent goal scoring record already in the season.

He’s been amazing thus scoring a hat-trick against giant-killers Wolverhampton Wanderers as Chelsea triumphed 2-5 away at the Molineux Stadium.

The same feat could be traced to Lille hotshot Victor Osimhen as the Nigerian has made an incredible start to life in the French League this season.

It has seen Tammy Abraham gone onto feature for the Three Lions (England Nations Team) while rubbing shoulders with the English finest player.

Victor Osimhen has proven he’s one of the best strikers in Europe along with Kylian Mbappe and the likes of Lautaro Martinez of Inter Milan. His profile has risen in recent times thus drawing a special comparison with the Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham.

How can you rate the two strikers among each other in terms of their rapid performance this season (2019/2020 campaign)? When both sides met in Europe’s grandest stage in the UEFA Champions League, both strikers put in a decent shift to justified the headlines they’ve been making in recent times.

While Chelsea defeated Lille OSC 1-2 in France, both forward were on the score sheet for either side thus cancelling each other in the course of the tie. They both have similar qualities and characteristics as a player coupled with their similar age range.

Must Read – Special Reasons Why Victor Osimhen Should Not Join Chelsea In The Summer Transfer Window

Chelsea won 2-1 due to the obviously superior quality they have over Lille but this is not a let down to the massive impression the Nigerian International (Victor Osimhen) made in the game.

Tammy and Osimhen seem to be patterned after the likes of Samuel Eto’o Fils and Ruud Van Nistelrooy respectively due to their immense stats in the central position.

Both players are good in their own regards with Osimhen more of a finisher as a striker while Tammy has got a bit more dribbling than his counterparts.

They are both an excellent breed of talent to have emanated from the shores of Nigeria while the latter (Abraham) close to play for the Three Lions of England as the case may be in

https://chelseacore.com/tammy-abraham-vs-victor-osimhen-who-is-a-better-striker/

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict by Kalapizim(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2020
I believe so, Victor complete !

It took me 15 minutes of watching him for the first time during their then U17 world cup game against Brazil to come to the conclusion he was going places and he is doing so.

He only needs to stay humble when greater success comes.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict by danielistics(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
I believe so, Victor complete !

It took me 15 minutes of watching him for the first time during their then U17 world cup game against Brazil to come to the conclusion he was going places and he is doing so.

He only needs to stay humble when greater success comes.

u17 football doesn't mean sh!t, look at Chrisantus, and the likes. Moreover, Abraham plays in a superior league compared to farmers league.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict by robosky02(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2020
danielistics:

u17 football doesn't mean sh!t, look at Chrisantus, and the likes. Moreover, Abraham plays in a superior league compared to farmers league.

Forget u17

The guy is still a performer
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Better Than Tammy Abraham – Amaju Pinnick Verdict by Kalapizim(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
danielistics:

Well that's your opinion and like I mentioned "he is doing it".

(1) (Reply)

Coca Cola Dropped Ronaldinho / FA CUP: Chelsea 1 – 0 Manchester United – Full Details Of The Clash / Free 4000+ Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.