Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (32370 Views)

Shettima to Nigerians: Amid hardship, protest in a responsible and mature manner / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by bmdmixer: 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
Kestolove:
fayoShit still dey...nawa o
hows heaven
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by doubleportion: 6:26pm On May 07, 2020
Aderewah:
Young Nigerians. Take responsibility and fix things. If you are not happy with our leadership, join politics now. If you're not happy with the police, join the force. Stop complaining on nairaland and Twitter.

That is to say, they we give me the rank of IGP that is where I can influence policies that will lead to change in police
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by OdefaGirl(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2020
As if this man was in our office today..... this was one of the topics we ranted about.
The bundles that lasts for 1 month is now lasting for 2 weeks for me and the annoying part is that as soon as it gets exhausted..... I'm already subscribing another one, because I couldn't just do without data shocked shocked cool
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by spyglaxx: 6:29pm On May 07, 2020

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by kenny160: 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
Yes
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by burgerpay1: 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
Zendinho:
Please who is Ayo Fayose?

Is he the new on-lone player to Enugu Rangers? grin grin
The reason why u cannot even spell “on loan” correctly.
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by tyup(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2020
Aderewah:
Young Nigerians. Take responsibility and fix things. If you are not happy with our leadership, join politics now. If you're not happy with the police, join the force. Stop complaining on nairaland and Twitter.

Exactly recent embarrassment from Police cuz I drive a Camry has made me apply for Airforce

and they'll hear it when i'm outta training and commissioned sad
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Tenshades(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2020
Exc2000:

I guess home training on how to relate with strangers and public decorum isn't part of your upbringing

Like the one you attributed in your first comment.

Hypocrite!
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
Aderewah:

No, they are calling themselves names. Hurling tribal insults.

At times I am forced to believe that the main problem we have is the youths.

Old people don't snatch ballot boxes or cause chaos with dangerous weapons at polling stations.
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Smhaykins(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
Aderewah:

I don try join force tire dey no pick me.
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2020
Melezenawii:
Gra gra don end...The same grab gra Wike is doing now forgetting his friend Fayose did more than that
Itz better to do Gra gra make everybody eyes open than to be yes-sir man while everything goes wrong. E.g do we even have a V.P in Nigeria? No president, No VP. Only Boss Mustapha we dey c now and u think it's ideal? Fayose has done it's part and even Fayemi works with him. Amotekun is a testament
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by EmagNig(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2020
Sure
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by toprealman: 6:36pm On May 07, 2020
Airtel gave 100% bonus and their network became the worst in the world.
Please to avoid stories that touch, you guys should please return to status quo!
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
For the first time, I agree with him. But you fayose will have to come back and answer for your crimes. You can't loot and japa

No be the same thing wey other politicians dey do be that?
He has cut his own national cake.
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by pswglobal(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2020
It is well.
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Golan007: 6:40pm On May 07, 2020
Aderewah:

Best I've seen on Nairaland today.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by lolybaby(f): 6:41pm On May 07, 2020
Aderewah:
good ideas .I want to join with the force but I don't know any body that can help.......................
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by TrueLifeStory: 6:44pm On May 07, 2020
The so called network provider especially MTN is ripping us off our money, imagine you did a data subscription of 1. 5Gb for 1k without using YouTube, just chatting and MTN consumed all the data within 4days. So if MTN reduce data, mind you 1k data will only last for two days, gba be omo iya mi
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by ahamonyeka(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2020
ol boy where you dey since wey I mo hear your voice?
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by guru90: 6:47pm On May 07, 2020
ISP data is not my problem.
My problem is that let this CORONAVIRUS gone forever.
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by hecomeshome(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
For the first time, I agree with him. But you fayose will have to come back and answer for your crimes. You can't loot and japa

What are you saying? Didn't the EFCC arrest and later released him?
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by edoairways: 6:54pm On May 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Me they should just declare 1 month of free browsing... Nobody will fill the impact of the lock down and their will be less babies in nine months time.

The rate of begging on Nairaland is becoming worrisome, and most are newly registered monikers. It could be those who have insulted a lot of people here, now shit hits them they're hiding under newly registered moniker to beg. If you most seek help do it with your original moniker, not alternate

Seun you need to do give away to your site users o, help them... now is the right time.

Nairalanders abeg those wey get make una make sure una buy at least one cup of garri to guys living next to you.... Time's rough for Nigerians.
Seun did that few weeks back
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by edoairways: 6:56pm On May 07, 2020
WaffenSS:
You didn't ask for reduction in electricity tariffs, which the government has some measure of control on, or food and heathcare/drugs, you're talking of data and DSTV owned by private investors.

How many Nigerians have smartphones and satellite TV among the poor and vulnerable being threatened the most by the virus?
Didn't the government say that the poor will not benefit from free electricity?
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Iamkinglala(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2020
lol
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by adecz: 7:00pm On May 07, 2020
These Telecom & satellite TV
companies no try at all..

They have offered nothing in
solidarity with this country, because
most of them are foreign owned.

As usual the mumu government does
not even want to call them to order.

Nonsense!!

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Benwallt(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2020
[s][/s]
AgroTrade:
cheesy I second the motion. They should please
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by drololaaof: 7:04pm On May 07, 2020
This is what can be done that the populace will benefit from unlike their palliative that we did not benefit from , during the lockdown every body is poor we have became begger at will you beg bank to give you your money , you beg foodstuffs sellers who have increased commodity prices to sell food to you . Thank you mr stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by olax02(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
Zendinho:
Please who is Ayo Fayose?

Is he the new on-lone player to Enugu Rangers? grin grin

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by jrusky(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:

Pls nention the crime he committed?

By why are you apc are too dull to reason like a norman human for God sake?

Pls where is Obanikoro? Where is Omishore? Hope you remember they all got N1.2bilion each but one(fayose) was chased around simply for refusing to be à coward by jumping to your evil party while Koro and Omisore jumped and became overnight saints.

Bro pls that head you have its for reasoning purpose abeg use it and balance things.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by WaffenSS(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2020
edoairways:

Didn't the government say that the poor will not benefit from free electricity?

The entire message was garbled because the government and the DISCOS couldn't even look at each other. Gbajabiamila or whatever his name is first mentioned it without saying who'd bear the bills, then the DISCO umbrella union said the feds will pay the bills and then the feds blinked and chickened out

So here we are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.