Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe (36993 Views)

Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Poorboy41: 7:22pm On May 07, 2020
Hate speech in this Nairaland is now out of control, I mean is getting out of hand
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Poorboy41: 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
Wish no one evil,
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by YaksonFCA(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2020
RIP
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Poorboy41: 7:26pm On May 07, 2020
Even if someone wrong you still wishing the person evil is not the solution, bible said pray for those who persecute you. Please wish no one evil no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Gandollar(f): 7:28pm On May 07, 2020
Exc2000:

if ebonyi could be a state why wont yobe be a state ... Gandollar stop commenting while menstruating.. you body just dey hot ranting up and down since yesterday... if not that I personally intervened on your behalf the aboukis would had skinned you on the other thread
Lol..werey!

Can you in all honesty say Ebonyi is not faring better than Yobe?

You know you children from polygamous homes usually suffer misfortunes in life, but I'm not your father's concubine that used your destiny, so free me.
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Exc2000: 7:37pm On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
Lol..werey!

Can you in all honesty say Ebonyi is not faring better than Yobe?

You know you children from polygamous homes usually suffer misfortunes in life, but I'm not your father's concubine that used your destiny, so free me.

Sorry Dear, don't worry the menstraul cramp and mood swing would soon be over, you'll be menopausal soon, atleast you can see you hum hum hair turning grey so calm down and reduce the painful ranting, and wailing all over threads (soon now we would be dashing you big gbolaa without pregnancy, drenching your circumcised no labia no clitoris hum hum with plenty nutritious cum )

Anyways

SouthEast and Northeast are both economically non viable state so Yobe the almajiri state and Ebonyi the famous abakaliki truck pusher and housegirl State are one and the same.... and If you want us to trade NBS statistics on economical indices that one sef go show you both are two of a kind shiithole
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by HQuadreal: 8:15pm On May 07, 2020
Kay512:

**Wa inna ilayhi
Thanks...

Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by bitterpill: 8:20pm On May 07, 2020
naturallysimple:
when we beg them to build standard hospital, they will say we will go outside the country for treatment. I pray this pandemic teach our politician that, good government, well welfare ans social amenities should not be compromise.

Inalilahi wa ina ileihi rajiun

They were using the money to build churches and mosques. Sending people on pilgrimage
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by michlins(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

but we still have low death and outbreak when compared with Western countries at this stage.

nature is helping us deal with the virus
how many tests have we conducted. The hundreds of death recorded in the North sound like a joke to you abi. Add those deaths to the number of confirmed cases and tell me how nature is helping us
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
how many tests have we conducted. The hundreds of death recorded in the North sound like a joke to you abi. Add those deaths to the number of confirmed cases and tell me how nature is helping us

still low compared to countries that have lost about 100,000 or more.

considering our poor health system, people should be dropping dead in the South. or people only start dying when they are tested?
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by michlins(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

still low compared to countries that have lost about 100,000 or more.

considering our poor health system, people should be dropping dead in the South. or people only start dying when they are tested?
here in the South,our level of compliance is improved compared to the North. Shebi they were singing "ba Corona"
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by subcbouy: 8:33pm On May 07, 2020
Diabetic patients, smokers, asthmatic, kidney disease patients, liver disease patients etc should be careful these days more than anything.
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
here in the South,our level of compliance is improved compared to the North. Shebi they were singing "ba Corona"

so Americans are not complying? even the rate in the North is still low compare to Italy and New York
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by michlins(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

so Americans are not complying? even the rate in the North is still low compare to Italy and New York
how many tests has New York alone done compared to us
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 07, 2020
michlins:
how many tests has New York alone done compared to us

you only die when you are tested? how many people are dead from covid19 in your neighborhood?
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Samfloxin(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
Oluwaseyi456:
No rest for d wicked....please,we call on death to visit them the more...all wicked politicians corona is coming
Corona virus can infect anybody, both the rich and the poor,great and small,leaders and the led
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
Nazgul:

olodo where is the hateful words. is it hateful to say bokoharam has killed thousands or that Fulani herdsmen are killing machines?
mark my words the north won't survive this pandemic
Thank God it's your "words', not God's. Who is he that says when God had not commanded it?
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by bigcasava1(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2020
They're in power yet dies like chicken. Continue RIPs
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by bigcasava1(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Thank God it's your "words', not God's. Who is he that says when God had not commanded it?
is happening and u are quoting bible. Abi u deh wait until it reaches ur home
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2020
bigcasava1:
is happening and u are quoting bible. Abi u deh wait until it reaches ur home
So your word is making it happen? No evil shall come near my dwelling in Jesus name.
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by PropertyBuying(f): 12:37am On May 08, 2020
Akeju101:
Shey na covik 1-9 kill am ?
RIP
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Montlab25: 2:20am On May 08, 2020
Yet, one idiot will still call Coronavirus 'virtual' or 'audio' in Nigeria. Such people irritate me. How can people be dying and u're doubting if it's real? How did I end up in the same country with such people?
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by Montlab25: 2:22am On May 08, 2020
Yet, one clown will say it's audio or virtual. Some people irritate me. RIP to the dead..
Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by riczy(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2020
Nazgul:
God is judging the north for all the southern blood they've shed in the past. this is only just the beginning. more deaths are coming
aren't d Southerners dieing, am jux tired of ppls manner of thinking

Re: Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe by riczy(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2020
Amidst dis pandemic, how wud u explain dt a whole state doesn't av an isolation center(testing center) God visit d northern state because i Dnt think any human cn epp dem, u may go with Judas on ur visit. Spit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Is Life, That Why We Give You The Best #water Borehole Drilling / Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.