Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov (380 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
COVID-19 in Nigeria is political, full of lies and fraud - Kogi gov, Bello
Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello, has said that the reported spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Nigeria is political, full of lies and an avenue for political office holders and corrupt officials to embezzle and steal the nation’s resources, THE WITNESS reports.

The governor disclosed this in a post on his verified Facebook page on Wednesday while denying rumours that he tested positive to the virus.

“Please stay at home and stay safe. I got NO Covid. It’s fake news. People of Kogi State, I love you all. Don’t mind the political aspect of COVID-19, maximum of 21 days, COVID-19 will disappear.

“Don’t panic, if you have catarrh (fluid), take hot water with garlic, ginger, lemon, lime and steam yourself, you will be good.

“There are a lot of lies, politics about COVID-19, I will not play with that. I will not play with my people’s life or pretend and steal money because of this so-called pandemic. Please, stay safe.

“I’m good, strong, hale and hearty. If COVID-19 comes to Kogi State, you have a governor who will combat and defeat the idiot.

“I can assure you, 90 percent noise about COVID-19 is political and economic financial material thing,” the governor disclosed.

Re: INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
“Don’t panic, if you have catarrh (fluid), take hot water with garlic, ginger, lemon, lime and steam yourself, you will be good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov by Bola146(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2020
Then he is one of them undecided
Re: INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov by Leopantro: 5:12pm On May 07, 2020
Source please
Re: INVESTIGATIONCOVID-19 In Nigeria Is Political, Full Of Lies And Fraud – Kogi Gov by richiemcgold: 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
Yahaya might be right on this one. The virus is real indeed, but not as deadly as our politicians are painting it. Enough of all these unnecessary panics flying everywhere!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Real Talk: Was Wike Right To Demolish The Hotels? / Buhari Appoints Mohammad As RMAFC Secretary, CMD DG / BREAKING: Buhari Sends 42-ambassadorial Nominees To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.