Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Box Value Scam : Returns To Dupe People Again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Box Value Scam : Returns To Dupe People Again (800 Views)

A Scammer Name Bbee Has Been Using Our Training Program To Dupe People / Fraudulent Alert: This Guy Just Dupe Me Of $72 / I am giving Free 100 Crypto Coins to 100 people Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Box Value Scam : Returns To Dupe People Again by Genius3D(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2020
Hello everyone, be very aware of boxValue. This pepetritors poses them selves to be into forex trade, they pose themselves to be experts and No1 forex traders. But it has proven time over time that they are scammers with the following reasons and just a ponzi scheme.

1. They had issues with Nigerian banks: This was no issue, this was merely part of fraud security and check within Nigerian banking system, which counterparts has experienced and tackled such as MBA forex trading(I am not in anyway associated with MBA). Now if they are genuine as they claim they would have proved that to the authorities as MBA did, given part of some capital to Central bank to insure investor's money in case of business business failure but they didn't. They rather opted for Bitcoin which no government controls so they are not held. I will stop here for this point but this should be clear.

2. Deletion of offices from physical locations: when boxvalue started they had offices location which i have visited twice, they also had it posted on their website. But as I write this now they do not have any physical office, quit alarming! Clear signal of fraud, No phone numbers on thieir website again, no offices on their website, no known email address such as gmail again, all these were formerly on their site. Not again.

3. Evident that the CEO may not be in Nigeria : this fraudulent man had left Nigeria with Nigerians money, his number was ringing before but not again, or maybe destroyed his simcard. Only on telegram will you see his line active though messages don't even go through. Why would a so called man/child of God be so fraudulent!.

4. Old balances scam: If you were in Naira account when this people started you would observe that when they ran from naira banks because of their plan to scam Nigerians they put all your money in old balance, you have to invest to get a so called 18% of your "old money" back. Yet still i noticed the money wasn't up to eighteen percent, what a fraud!
Now they suddenly went out again for a false reason, coming back saying we all should reinvest again to get our old money back , AGAIN! isn't it all clear the gimmick this people are playing?

5. False Excuse: The recent shutdown of boxvalue due to a an excuse brought up by them is totally false, they said they have a a limit of withdrawal of BtC from their API, this is totally false! Why do i say so i am a computer programmer, and i know these things, an API is called Application programming interface, it is a program developed by a third party that an individual or organisation can use/consume in their own personal products. Now the API boxvalue uses is blockchain API, with 100% surety i guarantee you there is nothing like 2 BTC withdrawal limit, what they claim is totally false, why they did that i don't know but is not far from running away with people's money.

5. Hatred of Truth: these people hate the truth, notice in there group any form of advice which to them is negativity you are being kicked out. For your own money!? A programmer once gave a voice note stating No4 in the group about its falsehood and they kick him out. Isn't it clear that the more people they say old balance the more people drop out and the more they gain?? Oh no it should be clear by now. Please open your eyes and run and spread the awareness of this message.

Conclusion: This is just part One of the scam alert of this 419ners, I will give us more update, now am not a blogger am only an investment and smart entreprenuer. I have seen their plan and i said i should spread and help people to run away from this scammers that are so branded. Please spread the news to your friends into boxvalue and those intending to join. It is same forex trade that MBA is doing but MBA still pays anything box value goes to shutdown(like a said is a strategy to drop people whose money will become theirs). If possible these pepertraitors should be brought to book, you would ask me howcome some people gains, this is all a strategy, they rob Perter to pay Paul, it is just a MlM/ponzi
scheme at its best.They are not expert forex traders as they claim. As a Developer i checked their website and it will soon expire, be careful and run away. They have started their lies again, they have started posting fake investment, to lure the weak minds, Be warned!
Please forward to friends and stop BOXvalue
#sayNoToBoxValueScam

Re: Box Value Scam : Returns To Dupe People Again by Naijasuper: 11:32am On May 08, 2020
Too bad!This is getting serious
Re: Box Value Scam : Returns To Dupe People Again by Dcnj(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
I agree with you.
They are a bunch of clever scammers.
I was scammed by this dudes!
My old balance have been wiped off.
Crazy reality.

(1) (Reply)

Stop wondering if it works. IT DOES! You just need to try ! / Training On How To Trade Profitably / President Buhari To Participate In Investment Summit In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.