Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lord Paper - Her Story (prod. By Gomez) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lord Paper - Her Story (prod. By Gomez) (274 Views)

BLACKPINK - Ice Cream Ft. Selena Gomez (mp3 Download) / New Music: Dj Snake – Taki Taki Ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B & Ozuna [mp3 + Cdq] / Download Full Album: Selena Gomez – Seven Heavens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lord Paper - Her Story (prod. By Gomez) by Khojo: 6:04pm On May 07, 2020
download lord paper her story mp3 download. Lord Paper comes out with this lovely tune tagged “Her Story”. Download Below.

Download here>>> http://www.nedler.xyz/lord-paper-her-story-prod-by-gomez/

Re: DOWNLOAD MP3: Lord Paper - Her Story (prod. By Gomez) by Getniceolumide(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2020
ARAMIDE – ME AND YOU TIME LYRICS

[Verse 1]

Hey baby, i don think about tonight, emi re in the spot light, dancing all night

Hey darling, (?) the one you got me last valentine, I go dey ready by night

And I’d be wearing that sexy perfumes, the types you want, the types you want

[Chorus]

Lala la la la la la la, baby this na me and you time, this na me and you time, Lala la la la la la la, baby this na me and you time, this na me and you time

[Verse 2]

Hey booboo, I’m loving everything that you do, e dey be like say na juju, the way to for me in the mood

You make me breathless, everytime you call my name and I would settle for nothing less, you are the best part of me...

More at www.Meeklyrics.com

(1) (Reply)

Eno Barony – Argument Done (sista Afia Diss) / DOWNLOAD Zuchu – Tanzania Ya Sasa MP3 / Download And Listen To Rema New Song. "Ginger Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.