Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Politics Taken Too Far - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Politics Taken Too Far (199 Views)

Hospital Too Far:12 Surprising Health Benefits Of (jatropha) / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf) / 'hospital Too Far' Leaf For Blood Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Politics Taken Too Far by Calabar1stSon: 6:40pm On May 07, 2020
Coronavirus was discovered in Lagos by an Italian man whom they(FG) claimed tested positive to the virus. A couple of weeks later the FG got donations from political philanthropies which accrued into billions.

Lagos State Government was given N10,000,000,000 out of the donations by the FG to help contain this virus.

Now, Ganduje felt that he needed to take part in the loot by demanding for a whooping sum of N15 billion to setup testing centers which fell on deaf ears(FG). Few day later news began to fly around on the internet on how 150 people died within 72hours...

My question is; Na who count dey dead bodies? Or abi these audio 150 people just gather themselves die inside one hall or for market square? Because ayam not understanding oh...

And now Yobe State government don learn this same habit from Ganduje by claiming that over audio 155 people died within 6 days!!!

Are you guys also aware that most of the fake news on the cyberspace the perpetrators are mostly politicians just to proof a point or sympathy? Etc.

It's high time You & I put on our thinking caps because this rubbish has gotten outta hand...
Re: A Politics Taken Too Far by Adonispco: 7:00pm On May 07, 2020
By the end of this month; e clear for every thomas eye. Then i will come for those that rained insult on me because of corolockdown.
Re: A Politics Taken Too Far by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
It's business as usual

(1) (Reply)

Covid L9 Don't Spend More Than 3days On Object, Why Will Govt Fumigate School? / 242 new cases of #COVID19; / Yocan Armor Travel-friendly Vaporizer Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.