Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

2023 Presidential Election Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Analysis (493 Views)

TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election Analysis by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 07, 2020
Believe me APC will not win 2023 presidential elections, if you are putting your hope on APC sorry, no Southern Region will smell the presidency come 2023...do you know that the Northern Politicians are already realigning with PDP, did you notice that PDP won more states in the north in 2019,...Northerners knows that APC will die a natural death come 2023 because Buhari cares less about the party.

Las Las, Another party will emerge through PDP and disgruntled APC members ( they will likely merge with like minds and change their name ), present a Northern Candidate( probably North Central ) and will win the election. Mark this.

North will continue to rule this country until Southern Nigeria receives sense. Since they don't want to leave greed and backstabbing.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by IlovePMB: 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Whether North or south they are the same criminals. I am tired of all these north and southwest presidency. If they like they should keep ruling till they all die. What has the north benefited from all these years they are ruling. By the time Covid-19 is through with the north and south west they would know that an Igbo man no send them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
I really pity those southerners boasting with their APC ...you can only make mouth. By the time the Northern Elites are done with us all eh.
our eyes go clear well well. No power is coming to the South come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by okefrancis: 8:50pm On May 07, 2020
The writer knows nothing about the politics and his analysis is so poor,wait and see then you will know that PDP go no where
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by Kosoco(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2020
Arm Chair Analysis....
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by mrvitalis(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2020
Divoc:

Believe me APC will not win 2023 presidential elections, if you are putting your hope on APC sorry, no Southern Region will smell the presidency come 2023...do you know that the Northern Politicians are already realigning with PDP, did you notice that PDP won more states in the north in 2019,...Northerners knows that APC will die a natural death come 2023 because Buhari cares less about the party.

Las Las, Another party will emerge through PDP and disgruntled APC members ( they will likely merge with like minds and change their name ), present a Northern Candidate( probably North Central ) and will win the election. Mark this.

North will continue to rule this country until Southern Nigeria receives sense. Since they don't want to leave greed and backstabbing.
Untill southerners receive sense

Can you swear u don't know the region separating the south ...or what's separating the south .

People like u are the reason south can't be United ...u can say the truth and call the bluff of anyone

Someone like me I don't care if I'm alone I would say the truth

If the south east rule 8 years I want to go again before another southerner ...I would be the biggest opposition to that idea ....equity and justice must remain supreme

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by Salvador1: 10:46pm On May 07, 2020
Pdp is coming back in 2023

Apc propaganda machine will fail them

The kind biting sw go receive eh only God knows.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Analysis by Salvador1: 10:49pm On May 07, 2020
In 2027 tinubu will lose lagos to pdp

After pdp is declared winner in 2023 presidential election he will fight tooth and nail to retain lagos but in 2027 he will lose ground.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State New Election Time-table / Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Archieve Biafra / Senate Spokesman: Umar Dangiwa’s Letter On Lopsided Appointments Meaningless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.